Students pursuing a career in the healthcare industry can apply for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates’ Paying It Forward Scholarship, given their acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- All applicants must fulfill the criteria outlined in the rules for eligibility described on the Scholarship home page.
- Students must submit the online application form, their completed essay, and all relevant documentation no later than June 15, 2023.
- Applicants must acknowledge that Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates assumes no responsibility for applications that arrive after the deadline due to technical difficulties.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
- Past recipients of the Paying It Forward Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates confirms it will not share, sell, or distribute student applicants’ data to outside parties. The firm further acknowledges that it will refrain from using any information gathered through the application process for purposes other than the evaluation of scholarship candidates.
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates has the right to publish the winning essay and the name of the scholarship winner on any media it deems suitable, including, but not limited to, press releases, social media, and websites.
Winners Chosen by Committee
A scholarship committee will be appointed to review and consider the applications received by the published deadline of June 15, 2023. Said committee will select a scholarship winner, and the committee’s selection is final.
Committee members reserve the right to contact applicants should the committee require additional information to better evaluate the applicant.
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of sexual preference, religion, race, national origin, or membership in any protected category.
Return to the Paying It Forward Scholarship page.