Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates in Port Orange, Florida, has quickly become Central Florida’s go-to clinic for anti-aging medicine for men. We take special care to ensure that all of our patients have a customized treatment plan to reach their goals and objectives. Our age management treatment programs are tailored to meet each patient’s needs and focus on regaining and maintaining optimal health, vitality, and vigor.
Our ultimate goal is to have our patients be disease-resistant, mentally sharp, and physically fit. We help patients raise their self-esteem by using anti-aging medicine to increase strength in their muscles and bones and rebalance their hormone levels. If you or a loved one noticed signs of aging that hinder your ability to engage in activities you enjoy, we offer treatments to help you regain energy and restore your health.
Testosterone Loss Occurs As Men Age and Also Causes Several Aging Side Effects
As men get older, their testosterone levels decline, which can make them more susceptible to disease and other health problems, as confirmed by studies published in the World Journal of Clinical Cases. In fact, these changes can be quite dramatic, such that 50% of men over 60 years of age have low levels of testosterone, per Clinical Interventions in Aging.
Although the rate of decline varies widely, a good rule of thumb is that the levels of testosterone will decrease an average of one percent per year after the age of 50 for men. While the rate of decline is not as rapid as it is for women during menopause, it is just as real.
Signs of Testosterone Loss
Our physicians at Anti-Aging Regenerative Associates help men with the following symptoms of low testosterone:
- Flabby abdomen
- Weak and slack muscles
- Sleep problems
- Weight gain
- Thinning hair
- Low sex drive or libido
- Erectile dysfunction and other sexual dysfunctions
- Chronic fatigue
- Long recovery after workouts
- Depression and anxiety
If any of the above symptoms are familiar to you, you are not alone in your experience and there are solutions. One of our physicians can give you a physical exam and perform diagnostic tests to see if you have low testosterone or other hormone imbalances, such as low human growth hormones (HGHs).
Once we understand what’s causing your hormone imbalances, we will discuss treatment options for you. If you are only experiencing one or a few symptoms, such as erectile dysfunction, we may also look into specific treatments that target that symptom.
We Offer Various Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine Therapies for Men
Our anti-aging and regenerative medicine therapies include:
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT): Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) focuses on helping men and women rebalance their hormone levels, whether they are suffering symptoms from low testosterone or estrogen. Treatment options can involve hormone injections to dermal gels.
- Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) and peptides: SARMs are small molecule drugs used to treat hypogonadism, or low testosterone, as well as other conditions, such as osteoporosis.
- IV infusion therapy: IV infusion therapy is a non-invasive treatment that involves injecting IV fluid filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants into the bloodstream. Our facility offers various IV infusion therapy packages to achieve different effects.
- Erectile dysfunction therapy: If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, you may be interested in getting the Priapus Shot, or P-Shot®, which is a regenerative therapy that encourages tissue repair in your penis. We also offer other therapies that can help reduce erectile dysfunction symptoms.
- Physician’s supervised weight loss: Interested in losing weight or improving your physique? Our physicians can supplement your treatment with a supervised weight loss plan, which can involve exercise regimens, nutrition plans, and consultation.
Depending on what health issue you report when visiting our facility, we may prescribe more than one therapy as part of your treatment plan. We will go over these details during your appointment.
If you would like to learn more about our treatment options, you can come into our facility for an appointment, and our staff members can answer questions in a consultation.
Our Facility Also Offers Other Anti-Aging and Regenerative Treatments
Our facility offers treatment to men and women from all sorts of backgrounds. While many of our patients come in for anti-aging medicine therapies, we also help people who have suffered musculoskeletal injuries, frequently experience stress and other mood imbalances, and simply want to improve their appearance in general.
The following is a list of all the treatment services we offer at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates:
- Chiropractic medicine
- Neuromusculoskeletal optimization
- Posture optimization
- Joint mobilization
- Joint manipulation
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Taping, cupping, and Graston Technique
- Pain management
- Internal medicine
- Female hormone dysregulation
- Facial aesthetics
- General wellness
- Non-surgical facial rejuvenation
- FDA-approved medical laser stem cells
- Anti-aging for men and women
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Andropause therapy
- Perimenopause and menopause therapy
- Thyroid disorder treatment
- Disease prevention
Before you receive any treatment, we will perform a physical exam and bloodwork to confirm the treatment option you’re interested in is suitable for you or if you should use a different treatment method for your symptoms.
Visit Our Clinic in Port Orange, Florida, to Start Your Path to Optimal Health and Wellness
Our rapidly growing clinic in Central Florida is helping thousands of patients turn back the clock to a happier and healthier life every year. Our non-invasive therapies span the entire spectrum of anti-aging & regenerative medicine. We aim to improve your health so that you can return to activities you used to enjoy and live an overall fulfilling lifestyle.
When you are ready to enhance your body’s potential, call us at (386) 366-7418 or request an appointment online to schedule your visit. We are conveniently located in the heart of Central Florida on Dunlawton Avenue in Port Orange, Florida.