If you or a loved one faces specific challenges to your health or simply want to optimize your health, our Brevard County diagnostic testing tools can help. After a physical exam and review of your medical records, we can use this testing to delve into your current health. The results help us recommend effective solutions.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we listen to your concerns and use tests that are minimally invasive, non-invasive, or require a small amount of saliva. Our testing procedures also let us closely monitor and track your progress over time, so you stay on track toward your goals.
Diagnostic Testing Is the Key to a Comprehensive Healthcare Journey
A prompt and definitive diagnosis means you can make critical healthcare decisions for yourself. Whether you are experiencing a health crisis, gearing up for a sports season, or want to improve your overall health, diagnostic tests can:
- Provide important screenings
- Assess your medical needs
- Deliver accurate measurements
The tests our team of physicians and nurse practitioners recommend help us determine the healthcare services and procedures that best fit your needs and schedule them accordingly.
Understanding Your Healthcare Needs Starts With Your Initial Exam
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a medical history and physical examination for every potential patient. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we start with a comprehensive physical exam.
Our approach to health care is patient-focused and patient-driven. We work with you and provide you with the information and test results you need to make the choices that lead to a healthier life.
Diagnostic Tests and Tools at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
Every test and exam we offer has a purpose — to guide you toward the best possible healthcare decisions. The diagnostic testing our team offers Brevard County patients include:
- AO scan is a non-invasive 9D body scan that provides detailed images of your organs, systems, and tissues. It can also project your health status for up to five years.
- Blood and saliva tests are time-tested, reliable ways to test and track hormone activity and the presence and levels of any heavy metals.
- DNA genetic testing can identify genetic markers and predispositions and provide informative alerts about your risk of experiencing certain health issues.
- Nitric oxide testing detects how the 50 trillion cells in your body communicate and transmit signals to each other.
- pH testing lets us explore how your body absorbs nutrients and enables us to recommend changes to your diet and the need for any nutritional supplements.
Our diagnostic process means we can thoroughly evaluate your health, enabling us to help you choose medical care that leads to effective health and wellness.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Conditions We Treat After Making a Definitive Diagnosis in Brevard County
After our diagnostic tests help you understand the current state of your health, our team of providers offers the following services:
- Anti-aging medicine for men, including hormone replacement therapy (HRT), andropause therapy, and disease prevention
- Anti-aging medicine for women, including HRT, perimenopause and menopause therapy, and thyroid disorder treatment
- Women’s and men’s sexual health, including low libido, erectile dysfunction, and other sexual concerns
- Hair restoration, including innovative options for improved hair growth, renewal, and restoration
- IV infusion therapy, including energy restoration, chelation therapy, and lipotropic infusion to aid in weight loss
- Physiotherapy, including therapeutic ultrasound, shockwave therapy, Kinesio taping, cupping therapy, and custom stretching programs
- Chiropractic medicine, including neuromusculoskeletal optimization, posture optimization, and joint mobilization and manipulation
We also offer platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy and stem cell therapy, internal medicine, primary and urgent care, regenerative medicine, performance hydration, and natural defense practices.
The Benefits of Receiving Patient Care From Our Team of Healthcare Providers
Your healthcare choices should be in your hands. Our medical practice does not accept insurance. Instead, we function on a patient-led business model. Our cash business basis means you can:
- Access advanced medical care without insurance company limitations
- Receive personalized care specifically tailored to meet your needs
- Have the time and attention to build a solid relationship without rushed appointments
- Patient-focused pricing transparency that means no hidden fees
We work with uninsured patients or patients who want to take control of their own healthcare journey. Many of the men and women who visit our office with a specific need choose us as their primary care team. We never stop working to support you in meeting your goals.
Brevard County Diagnostic Testing (386) 366-7418
Recommendations From Previous Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Clients
When previous patients talk about their experience with our team of physicians and nurse practitioners, they leave Google and online reviews like the following:
- Rick B: The team of doctors at Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates are truly wonderful. They are down to earth, kind, compassionate…I would highly recommend them for anyone suffering with a specific illness or even those just looking to improve their overall health and well-being!
- Grace: Dr. Schottel is one of the smartest doctors I ever met. If you want to get treated by a knowledgeable, caring, friendly and professional doctor you should visit Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates clinic!!!
Our entire team is committed to your healthcare journey. We are equally committed to patient support and work hard to provide you with the personalized care you need and deserve.
Learn More About the Importance of Diagnostic Testing Today
Every healthcare journey starts with a comprehensive diagnosis. When you are ready to understand your current health and learn more about accomplishing your health goals, we are ready to help. Learn more about our Brevard County diagnostic testing and its ability to help you make well-informed medical decisions.
Get started by contacting one of our Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates team members for your healthcare consultation today.