If you are experiencing hair loss, you have options for seeking treatment. PRP hair restoration therapy is a treatment that offers patients like you a chance to reverse your hair loss.
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates is a provider of Brevard County PRP hair restoration therapy. We can explain more about what this treatment entails during an appointment.
What Is PRP Hair Restoration?
PRP hair restoration therapy is a process that uses the platelet-rich plasma in your own blood to stimulate hair growth and make hair follicles thicker in appearance. The treatment is a promising non-surgical process for men and women with symptoms of male or female pattern baldness.
While PRP hair restoration therapy does not permanently fix baldness, it effectively reverses hair loss, giving hair loss patients hope that they can regrow their hair and feel confident in their appearance.
Steps in the PRP Hair Restoration Process
After an initial evaluation to determine if you are a good candidate for PRP hair restoration therapy, there are several steps in the process to complete your first session.
- First, one of our providers will apply a topical anesthetic cream to your scalp so you will not feel discomfort during the injection stage of the process.
- Second, once the anesthetic takes effect, we will perform a routine blood draw so we have platelet-rich plasma to use for your treatment.
- Third, we will place your blood in a centrifuge that spins rapidly to separate the blood into three layers. For the purposes of your treatment, we will only need to use your platelet-rich plasma.
- The final step is when we use a syringe to extract the platelet-rich plasma and proceed to deliver injections into your scalp.
Each injection provides blood to the hair follicles and roots to stimulate growth and increase thickness. You will likely need more than one session over a few weeks to begin seeing a difference in your hair.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
What Your PRP Hair Restoration Appointment in Brevard County May Entail
When you schedule an appointment with us, we will need to ask you a range of questions before we can begin your treatment. These questions may prompt you to provide us with information about:
- Any health conditions you are experiencing
- Any medications you are taking, as these could affect your PRP hair restoration treatments
- Patterns you have noticed with your hair loss
- Your diet
- Your lifestyle
It’s important to answer any questions we ask honestly. We aim to maintain your health, so we should know about any factors that could affect your safety when we begin treatment.
PRP Hair Restoration Therapy in Brevard County Is Effective
Though more studies are necessary, existing studies, such as one from Stem Cells Translational Medicine indicates that PRP hair restoration therapy is an effective treatment for hair loss in both men and women, especially those who have symptoms of male or female pattern baldness. Patients who were part of this study reported an increase in their hair count, a reduction in loss, and a thicker appearance of hair follicles.
If you are unsure if you suffer from male or female pattern baldness, men usually will notice hair loss at the front and top of the head that affects the hairline while women usually experience thinning at the top and crown causing a widening of the center part.
You must exercise a measure of patience during the course of treatment since it can take weeks to see results. If PRP hair restoration therapy does not work for you, there are other options available.
Brevard County PRP Hair Restoration (386) 366-7418
See What Some of Our Patients Say About Working With Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
Our patients have appreciated the services we provide. Here’s what some of our patients say about working with our providers:
- “The team of doctors at Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates are truly wonderful. They are down to earth, kind, compassionate and take a safer more meaningful approach to health and wellness than most other doctors these days! I would highly recommend them for anyone suffering with a specific illness or even those just looking to improve their overall health and well-being!” – Rick B.
- “Spending 90 minutes learning & rehabbing with a doctor is not the norm when visiting a doctors office. So very thankful that’s what I got here today. This place is something special. Affordable too!…” – Maigan W.
- “This is a great clinic and the Doctors are very well informed with the latest and greatest equipment and research. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone looking to understand more about their health and conditions from a genetic standpoint.” – Spyro C.
Our team of providers is dedicated to helping our patients treat their hair loss and feel confident in their health.
Cost Considerations Associated With Brevard County PRP Hair Restoration
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we are a cash practice. You should know that insurance doesn’t cover PRP hair restoration therapy, so you will have to pay for it out-of-pocket.
The cost to you will depend on several factors, including the number of injections you require, the number of appointments you need to make to receive the full treatment, and your geographical location.
Find Out if PRP Hair Restoration Therapy Is Right for You Today
Choosing to undergo PRP hair restoration therapy is a big decision and one that only you can make. Our goal is to maximize the health and wellness of our patients while offering them a wide array of choices for their care from traditional medicine, medication, and optional methods like PRP hair restoration therapy.
The potential benefits of PRP hair restoration therapy are worth the cost if it means you get your hair and your self-confidence back. If you are ready to learn more about PRP hair restoration therapy or you want to schedule an appointment, contact Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates today.