If your face has gotten progressively drier and more wrinkled as you age, BOTOX® and similar therapies can help to rejuvenate your appearance and even alleviate the symptoms of certain medical conditions. When you look your best, you may feel better about yourself as well.
Our office provides treatments similar to BOTOX® therapy to residents of Daytona Beach and throughout Florida. You can make an appointment with us today to get started.
How BOTOX® Differs from Other Therapies
BOTOX® has the most recognized brand name, but it is not the only drug of its kind on the market. As the Mayo Clinic explains, Dysport® is similar to BOTOX® in that they both use a variant of the botulinum toxin to reduce wrinkles and treat certain medical conditions.
Dysport® therapy is:
- Fast: Unlike BOTOX®, which may take several treatments to start working, you could see positive results with Dysport® in a matter of days after a single treatment.
- Long-lasting: You may enjoy smoother, younger-looking skin for months at a time before having to return for another treatment.
- Noninvasive: The procedure takes an hour or less, and you can go home immediately afterward.
- Targeted: Dysport® is designed to reduce wrinkles between your eyes and in your forehead.
In addition to Dysport®, Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates offers rejuvenating treatments like:
- Microneedling: This uses many tiny needles to give you smoother, revitalized skin. For this reason, it is better to let a professional from our office perform the procedure rather than trying it yourself with commercially available microrollers.
- Restylane®: These injections can soften and add volume to your cheeks, chin, and other areas. The active ingredient is hyaluronic acid, a natural substance already present in your body.
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT): If your testosterone or estrogen levels are abnormally low, you could benefit from HRT. This treatment can give you more energy, improve your self-esteem, and much more.
- Lifestyle changes: Something as simple as altering or beginning a regular exercise routine can improve your mood, appearance, and health.
A doctor from our office can help you figure out which treatments are best for you. Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates offers treatments for our patients’ aesthetic and physical needs.
For a free legal consultation with a botox therapy lawyer serving Daytona, call (386) 366-7418
How to Prepare for Aesthetic Therapy
As with any other medical treatment, it is crucial that you go into Dysport® knowing what to expect during and after the procedure. This will allow you to:
- Reduce the stress of starting a new treatment
- Get the most out of your treatment regime
- Avoid being surprised by primary effects or side effects
We can help you prepare in the following ways:
Reviewing Your Mmedical History
At your first appointment, we will have a long talk with you about:
- Your reasons for seeking treatment
- Past treatments
- Pre-existing conditions
- Allergies or sensitivities
- Possible side effects
- Your treatment goals
In this way, we can create a complete health profile and figure out which treatments may help you the most while minimizing discomfort and risk. We are dedicated to improving our patients’ lives, regardless of their current health or whether they are insured.
Clarifying Your Goals
What do you want to get out of BOTOX®-style therapy? Many people simply want smoother skin and a more youthful appearance. Others have a medical issue that the botulinum toxin could help to alleviate. Per the Cleveland Clinic, such conditions include:
- Dystonia (muscle spasms)
- Chronic migraines
- Hyperhidrosis (overactive sweat glands)
- Overactive bladder
Whatever your reasons, be open and honest when we ask. This way, the treatment plan we design has a greater chance of success, and you run a lower risk of experiencing negative side effects.
Monitoring You Throughout Treatment
As with all treatments, Dysport® carries a small degree of risk. Side effects associated with the use of the botulinum toxin are usually mild and treatable. Again, per the Mayo Clinic, potential side effects include:
- Dry eyes
- Drooping mouth or eyelids
- Pain or irritation at the injection site
We keep in touch with you after the procedure so that you can tell us if you experience any side effects. If you do, we can:
- Suggest treatments: For example, certain topical creams or over-the-counter medications can relieve aches and pains.
- Adjust treatment: Changing the treatment dosage or frequency may reduce or eliminate side effects.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment: For certain side effects, it may be prudent to give you a check-up. This way, we can make sure your symptoms are not from another, more serious condition.
- Try a different treatment: If side effects are really bothersome or you experience a health change that renders your current treatment regime unsafe, we can explore alternatives.
While it is important to be vigilant about potential side effects, it is just as important to remember that Dysport® and similar therapies are very safe when done by a professional. Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates does everything possible to keep our patients safe and healthy.
Get All of the Answers You Need
Starting a new medical treatment is a big step. It is natural to want to ask a lot of questions before and during the process to make sure you understand what is happening and that you are reacting “normally.” We encourage you to talk to us about whatever concerns you have, including:
- The frequency or dosage of treatment
- The efficacy of treatment
- When to start or stop a particular treatment
- Adding other treatments to your regimen
- Any changes, however minor, to your health
To get the most out of treatment, you must be an active participant. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we believe in listening to our patients and empowering them to make the best possible decisions about their physical and mental health.
Daytona Botox Therapy Lawyer Near Me (386) 366-7418
Make an Appointment with Us Today
You do not need to have insurance to receive BOTOX® and other therapies from our office. Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates would like nothing more than to help you get the treatment you need to live the life you want. Call us to request an appointment. We serve Daytona Beach and other Florida locations.