Are you or a loved one experiencing a healthcare concern? If so, or if you are simply ready to live your best life, our Daytona Beach diagnostic testing can help. We offer a variety of physical and lab exams that help you uncover any health concerns. We also offer custom treatment plans that help you maximize your health and play an active role in living your best life.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we know that no two people are the exact same, and neither are their medical needs, so we do not provide cookie-cutter testing, diagnoses, or solutions. Instead, we work with every patient on an individual basis to find the best solution for you. We start with a comprehensive exam and a frank conversation that keeps you in control of your health.
Get Started on the Road to Improved Health With Diagnostic Testing
Like many people, you might generally look for a diagnosis and undergo diagnostic tests and procedures when you do not feel well. You generally want an understanding of your medical issues and a solution to make you feel better. The road to optimal health starts with diagnostic testing from our Daytona Beach primary care physician.
According to Merck Manual research, a definitive diagnosis is important because:
- Many medical issues can have similar symptoms
- Tests and exams can prevent inappropriate treatment
- Previous healthcare issues are made known
- Genetic and hereditary issues are uncovered
Our providers start by listening to you and your concerns and conducting a comprehensive physical exam. We work hard to get to the bottom of any concerns you have and to recommend diagnostic tests that lead to effective solutions.
Your Initial Exam Is an Important Part of Overall Healthcare
Before our team of physicians and nurse practitioners make any decisions about a diagnosis or treatment plan, we conduct a physical exam. It will tell us:
- Your medical history
- Any symptoms you are having
- Your lifestyle
- Any medications you are taking
- Medical and diagnostic tests we need
A physical exam—including a straightforward conversation—is the key to optimal health and an advantageous healthcare journey. We work hard to make you comfortable in our office and to provide the care and support you need and deserve.
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates’ Diagnostic Testing for Daytona Beach Patients
Appropriate medical care means understanding the causes of any healthcare concerns you have. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we offer a suite of diagnostic testing for our Daytona Beach patients. In addition to a physical exam, the tests we use to assess the current state of your health include:
- AO Scan: This is a non-invasive body scan that provides details on your current health with a 9D body scan and projections for your upcoming health.
- Blood and saliva testing: Simple and non-invasive, these tests tell us how your body is working on a cellular level, including hormone imbalances and heavy metal detection.
- Genetic testing: We recommend genetic testing to screen for hereditary issues and to determine some preemptive steps that can lead to preventative care.
- Nitric oxide testing: This is a simple saliva strip test that indicates how your body’s cells communicate with each other and support healthy blood pressure, circulation, arterial function, and blood flow.
- pH testing: A healthy pH balance helps your body absorb vital nutrients. The pH testing we conduct gives our providers valuable insight into your dietary and nutritional needs.
Every diagnostic test we recommend has a purpose. We take time to explain why we order each test, what it can tell us, and how it can help your journey to peak health.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
An Accurate Diagnosis Can Lead to These Healthcare Services in Daytona Beach
Our entire team is focused on providing the best possible care for every patient our team of physicians and nurse practitioners treats. The healthcare services we offer include:
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Disease prevention
- Perimenopause and Menopause Therapy
- Thyroid Disorder Treatment
- Women’s and Men’s Sexual Health
- Hair Restoration
- Regenerative medicine
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Chelation therapy
- Performance hydration
- Natural defense
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Custom stretching programs
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Stem cell therapy
- Internal medicine
- Urgent care
- Chiropractic medicine
Many of the patients who come to our office for a specific need keep coming back to us for their ongoing primary care needs.
Your Healthcare Choices Should Be Up to You, Not an Insurance Company
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we believe you should be able to make decisions about your health without facing insurance company mandates and limitations. Our business model means you choose the healthcare and treatments you need and want.
Daytona Beach Diagnostic Testing (386) 366-7418
See Why Patients Recommend Our Healthcare Team
We work hard to provide outstanding service to our patients. When they refer others to our team, they say the following in Google and other online reviews and testimonials:
- Mike R.: “I have known Jason, as a close friend for over 15 years…At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates you get more than results, you get a Dr. truly cares!!”
- Matty K.: “Dr. Schottle is extremely knowledgeable. First time I really felt my doctor genuinely cared. Left the office feeling better about my health and longevity of life.”
- Erika C.: “Finally getting answers and solutions to my health issues. Dr. Jason cares for his patients and guarantees success…highly recommend.”
Every patient we treat is a priority for our team, so we work hard to provide you with personalized care that lets you take charge of your health.
Call Our Daytona Beach Team to Start Taking Control of Your Health
If you are ready to regain or maintain charge of your health, our team of physicians and nurse practitioners are ready to help. Our Daytona Beach diagnostic testing protocols mean we can delve into your current health and make recommendations for optimal care.
Your healthcare decisions should be yours to make. Contact our patient-focused team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to get started on the road to good health today.