At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our Daytona Beach love handle removal (liposuction) procedures can help you get the shape and figure you have always wanted. The liposuction procedures we provide are not substitutes for exercise and a healthy diet. They do, however, help by eliminating those stubborn love handles. It is a method of permanently removing fatty deposits and reshaping and refashioning your body.
With a safe, minimally invasive liposuction procedure, you can improve your self-esteem, dress in your preferred styles, and take back the freedom to wear anything you want. Our health care team will listen to your wishes, conduct a comprehensive examination, and explain your available options. We help you make a well-informed decision that meets your specific needs and gives you back the body you want.
The Importance of Your Initial Visit to Our Facility
Our team of medical professionals believes in patient-first, patient-focused health care. This approach allows us to provide personalized health care that gets the results you want. It starts at your very first appointment when we will:
- Allow you to tour our warm, friendly office
- Introduce you to our supportive staff
- Record a patient and health history
- Conduct a comprehensive physical exam
- Listen to you with kindness and compassion
Our immediate goal is to create a clear picture of your current state of health. We will also work together to understand your aesthetic or regenerative health care goals and address any tests and procedures you may need. From there, we assess the underlying cause of your love handles and the best way to help you rid yourself of them.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Diagnosing the Cause of Your Love Handles
Love handles happen when large fat deposits form a pinchable band around your middle. Sometimes called a spare tire or a muffin top, the cause may be more than simply overeating.
At your initial appointment, we will help you uncover the cause of your love handles so we can focus on an effective course of treatment. Love handles can be caused by:
- Overactive stress hormones
- The natural process of aging
- A stationary, inactive lifestyle
- A high-fat, high-sugar diet
- Lack of restorative sleep
- An underactive thyroid
Love handles or muffin tops can create an unsightly bulge under your clothes or discourage you from wearing clothes in the styles and proportions you prefer. If you are overly stressed, anxious, or depressed due to your appearance, our whole-patient approach to health care will help you address these issues.
Daytona Beach Love Handle Removal (386) 366-7418
Addressing Any Underlying Health Concerns
Ensuring your overall health is as important to us as helping you banish unwanted love handles. Depending on the results of your physical exam and laboratory tests, we may discover you have underlying health concerns that need to be addressed. For patients with love handles, these can include Type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, and high blood pressure, among others.
Our professional health care team will help you address these issues and ensure they are under control. After we have a clear picture of your general health, we introduce you to the benefits of liposuction for eliminating love handles. We also explain the four types of liposuction we offer and which one we believe presents the best option for you.
Liposuction Techniques That Help Remove Love Handles
Johns Hopkins Medicine research cites four types of liposuction procedures that help reduce the belly and back fat that causes love handles. Varying liposuction techniques include:
- Tumescent technique — In this technique, fat is liquified prior to suctioning
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction — In this technique, ultrasound energy is used to break fat down prior to suctioning
- Laser-assisted liposuction — In this technique, lasers heat fat for easier removal
- Power-assisted liposuction — In this technique, a tool helps provide the suction that removes fat
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we help you decide which love handle removal (liposuction technique) is best for you. We also explain the time the procedure will take and its anticipated cost. Our goal is to help you achieve the outcome you want in our Daytona Beach office with minimal downtime and disruption to your life.
What You Need to Know About the Liposuction Procedure
When diet and exercise are not enough to help you lose your love handles, liposuction techniques can help. According to Mayo Clinic guidelines, liposuction can be performed under local or general anesthesia. Our health care team will explain each type of anesthesia and which one is the best choice. The liposuction procedure involves:
- Administration of a sedative
- Monitoring your vital signs
- Suctioning of targeted areas
- Monitoring in a recovery room
After the procedure, you may experience pain that is easily controlled with medication and swelling that is managed with a compression garment. You can expect to see optimal results within about six weeks of the procedure. Our health care team will ensure you thoroughly understand your post-surgery and discharge instructions and provide frequent and effective follow-ups.
Why Our Clients Recommend Our Practice to Others
We appreciate every review and recommendation a client takes time to leave us. When they visit and utilize our practice, previous clients say:
- Marc Sanseverino: “Dr. Jason and his staff have helped me tremendously and made a true and real impact in my life…They have earned my utmost respect.”
- Shaun Skisszle: “I highly recommend this place for health and wellness on a physical aspect for sure but even more so cause it’s the only place to go for building the greatest version of yourself!”
- Owen Shoup: “I wish I could do 10 stars! Since seeing Dr. Jason and his staff, my life has completely turned around…Patient for life.”
Read about the regenerative health care and patient support we provide that led to reviews like these. You can find more on the services page of our website.
Schedule an Appointment Today
The patients we serve in Daytona Beach rely on us for our whole-body approach to health care. If you are exploring your options for liposuction-based removal of your love handles, we can help. Learn more about our liposuction treatments by scheduling your initial appointment with one of our team members at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates by calling today.