Physical health is a vital building block for a long and happy life. If you are an adult between the ages of 35 and 65, our health care practice is dedicated to helping you optimize your physical health. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our Daytona Beach providers take a targeted approach to help you understand how your brain regulates your hormones and our treatment options help your body regulate itself.
Part of our commitment is treating every patient we welcome into our practice with respect by developing a treatment plan designed to meet your specific needs. If you or someone you love is suffering from hair loss, a nervous system disorder, or irregularities in your sexual health due to hormone imbalances, we can help. The road to wellness and recovery starts with an initial assessment of your health that our patient-focused medical staff will conduct.
Neuroendocrinology and Its Importance to Overall Good Health
Endocrinology, according to Cleveland Clinic, is the study of and care for your body’s hormones. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our providers study and treat the problems between your brain and your hormones.
Neuroendocrinology has a wider focus than traditional endocrinology alone because it focuses on creating healthy connections with the way your brain regulates your hormones. It encompasses your:
- Autonomic nervous system
- Immune system
- Immune system hormones
We treat endocrine dysfunctions that affect your stress hormones and the ways your body manages the production, timing, and mechanics of hormones, including stress hormones.
While we treat individual conditions, we also help you make the most of your general health starting with a thorough physical exam, beneficial laboratory tests, and a frank and open conversation about your health care goals.
Our Neuroendocrinology Practice Areas
If you are experiencing an imbalance in your hormones and your body’s regulation and production of hormones, our health care team is on your side. Neuroendocrinological conditions we treat include:
- Menstruation-related epilepsy: Seizures related to the menstrual cycle and its fluctuating hormone levels
- Concerns related to menopause: Health care options that treat your body as it enters perimenopause and completes the process of menopause
- Seizure disorders in young women: Diagnosing and treating the sudden onset of seizures caused by autoimmune and other hormone-related issues
- Men’s sexual and reproductive health: Focused health care that treats reduced libido, mood swings, and issues with sexual dysfunction
- Hypothalamus and pituitary gland health: Treatment of the gland that releases hormones and controls the functionality of the endocrine system and glands
After our team of physicians and nurse practitioners diagnose your current condition, we get started on a health care plan geared toward your needs and desired outcome. Our doctor will explain the wide range of treatment options available to you and help you make a well-informed decision to restore and elevate your health.
Our Providers Treat the Whole Patient
Your body is a complex machine with lots of moving parts that all interact with each other. Our health care team is dedicated to treating the initial medical concern that brings you into our office.
We are equally committed to your overall health by providing the following services:
- Hair restoration
- Aesthetic health
- Stem cell therapy
- Chiropractic heath
- IV infusion therapy
- Men’s sexual health
- Primary and urgent care
- PRP—platelet rich therapy
- Internal and functional medicine
- HRT—hormone replacement therapy
Many of the patients who come to us for their initial treatment decide to remain with us as their primary care physicians.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Our Patient-Friendly, Patient-Focused Health Care Practice
Your initial appointment with our medical team is the beginning of prime healthcare. At your first appointment, we will conduct a comprehensive health care assessment. Our team will get to know you, your immediate concerns, and your goals for the future. Because we are not mandated by insurance protocol, we can take the time to create a complete patient profile.
During your assessment, you also get to know us and our practice. We take the time to answer your questions and to address any concerns you have. We will:
- Conduct a physical exam
- Order any necessary tests
- Review your medical history
- Developing a health care plan
Our patient-focused approach to health care means you get the service and support you need without the typical one-size-fits-all approach to medicine.
Daytona Beach Neuroendocrinology Doctor (386) 366-7418
Read Reviews and Recommendations From Our Patients
Your choice of health care providers can change your physical ability and change your life. When our patients recommend our medical facility and team of physicians, they leave reviews and endorsements like the following:
- Alexandra Staub: From the moment you walk in the office you feel great about your decision for choosing Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates…My husband and I both go see the team here and have always had wonderful visits every time we go! Thanks for all your hard work, guys!!!
- Shaun Skisszle: I seriously feel better now than I did in my early twenties…They clearly care…my experience has been nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend this place for health and wellness…it’s the only place to go for building the greatest version of yourself!
When you are ready to take charge of your health and start building a healthy body, we are ready to help. Read more testimonials like these in our Google reviews and on our client reviews page and see why our patients keep coming back.
Get Started with an Initial Health Care Assessment Today
If you or someone you love is experiencing health care challenges, or you simply do not feel like yourself, our providers can help you feel better. We start by listening to you, conducting a comprehensive examination, and developing a customized plan that leads to better health for you.
Contact one of our health care team members at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to schedule your initial patient assessment in Daytona Beach today.