Every Daytona Beach resident deserves a provider who they can trust.
We do not care about your insurance plan. Instead, we care about you and your healthcare needs. Thus, if you need help from a primary care physician, we can help.
We Approach Medicine in a Patient-Centric Way
Many patients are fed up with the rushed, impersonal type of medicine that is all too common in today’s healthcare landscape. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we want to ensure that you receive care—and just as importantly, that you feel cared for.
As a primary care patient at our practice, you should expect:
- A knowledgeable team of medical professionals: Dr. Jason Schottel, our nurses, specialists, and support staff maintain all necessary credentials that you should want from your primary care practitioners. We constantly research the latest, evidence-based approaches to use when treating patients.
- A solution-focused approach: When you see your provider, you expect answers. Even if your provider cannot provide an answer right away, you demand that they get to the root of your ailments after testing, observation, and other necessary steps. Our providers focus on getting you better, not simply getting you out the door.
- Cutting-edge equipment and resources: We have all the resources you would expect from your provider. From imaging services to blood work, we can complete all necessary procedures to investigate and monitor your health properly. We also maintain a network of third-party medical practitioners to ensure that we can refer you to a qualified provider if you need a service we don’t provide in-house.
We aim to maximize your health and wellness. Therefore, we build our approach upon foundational medical principles such as molecular biology, cellular physiology, and neurobiochemistry. While we aren’t reinventing medicine, we believe that our affordability, focus on your entire health, and attention to excellent patient service set us apart from other primary care practices in Daytona Beach.
We Embrace the Hallmarks of Quality Care
Great healthcare is about medicine, to be sure. However, great care is also about how providers and their staff treat their patients.
Our providers and staff will ensure that:
- We are compassionate in every interaction with you: It takes courage to go to a provider. Discussing the most sensitive details of your health is not easy. Thus, we make sure to show compassion in every patient interaction.
- We listen to your concerns: Nobody understands your body like you do. With this in mind, our primary care physicians, nurses, and support staff take the time to listen to each patient.
- You ask all questions you have: There is no such thing as a bad or unnecessary question regarding your health. So, we encourage you to ask Dr. Schottel or our nurses any questions you have.
- You feel valued as a patient: Our practice would not be possible without our patients. We make sure you feel appreciated every time you interact with our staff and that each visit is productive.
Finding a primary care physician that you trust can be difficult. Our team serving Daytona Beach hopes to become your go-to provider for your medical treatment.
Services That Our Primary Care Physicians Provide
When a primary care physician assesses a patient, they should view that patient as a person. Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates embraces a functional medicine approach to our patients’ health. Thus, we consider the possible sources of an ailment—not just the symptoms.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
We will take a comprehensive view of your health during every visit. As the World Health Organization (WHO) explains, our job as your primary care provider may include:
- Monitoring the state of your overall health
- Conducting various testing (e.g., blood work and heart rate monitoring) to detect potential health problems
- Assessing your risk of developing future health problems
- Addressing any specific concerns you bring us
- Diagnosing specific conditions
- Crafting a treatment plan for any ailments you have
- Explaining how you may prevent or reduce the risk of future health problems
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates will be your partner in health. As such, you will play a leading role in developing a healthcare plan specific to your needs. If you have questions or suggestions, or you want to understand why we made a particular recommendation, we encourage you to speak up. You should feel empowered to ask questions and provide input.
You Do Not Need Insurance to See Our Physicians in Daytona Beach
Trying to secure quality healthcare in Daytona Beach without insurance can feel impossible. So, our firm works hard to provide the care you deserve, regardless of your insurance status.
Not having insurance does not mean that you must forego medical care, nor should you face exorbitant costs when you need care. We cater to the uninsured by:
- Accepting patients who do not have insurance
- Taking an approach that seeks to limit your out-of-pocket costs without compromising the quality of your care
- Encouraging dietary and lifestyle changes that have no significant cost and provide sustainable health outcomes
- Suggesting ways to secure the medications and healthcare services you need without paying exorbitant out-of-pocket costs
We consider ourselves an alternative to healthcare providers that offer only impersonal care. Rather than being shuttled rapidly in and out of waiting rooms and offices without proper care, we take the time to assess and diagnose you—regardless of your insurance status.
Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Today to Schedule an Appointment
If you want to experience the benefits of functional medicine in a compassionate, patient-focused environment, consider Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. A primary care physician from our team will take care of you in Daytona Beach.
We provide a wide variety of services to improve longevity and quality of life. So, take control of your health back. Call us today to schedule your appointment.