BOTOX therapy is just one of many treatments that can reduce the signs of aging and make you feel better physically and mentally. When you come in for your first appointment in Jacksonville, we can discuss your health goals to determine which treatment or combination of treatments may produce the best results.
Our office sees patients from around Florida, including Jacksonville. Our doctors truly care about your well-being and want to do everything possible to make you feel better. This includes monitoring you throughout treatment and making adjustments as necessary.
The Benefits of BOTOX®
Dysport®, like BOTOX®, uses a strain of the botulinum toxin to relax muscles at the injection site. This can provide numerous aesthetic and psychological benefits, including:
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Giving you a more youthful appearance
- Making you feel better about how you look
- Increasing your self-confidence
According to the Cleveland Clinic, the botulinum toxin is not just an aesthetic treatment. It also has a number of medical benefits, such as:
- Reducing chronic migraines
- Alleviating muscle spasms
- Reducing excessive sweating
- Treating overactive bladder
We encourage our patients to be completely honest about why they are seeking treatment and what they hope to gain from it. The more we know about your needs and goals, the more easily we can create a treatment regimen that is safe and effective for you.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Why Try Dysport®?
Dysport® offers certain benefits that BOTOX® cannot. These include:
- Fast results: The treatment can be completed in under an hour, and you may notice a change in your appearance within days.
- Targeted treatment: Dysport® is specifically used to reduce wrinkles on your forehead and between your eyes. With these lines reduced or eliminated, you can shave years off your appearance.
- Fewer injections: Dysport® may begin to work after the very first treatment. By contrast, BOTOX® can take several sessions before you see results.
- Less inconvenience: Because Dysport® works so quickly and requires so few injections, you can spend more time enjoying the results of your treatment and less time at our office.
When administered by a professional at our office, Dysport® is a safe way to give you younger-looking skin that lasts. Each Dysport® treatment remains effective for months at a time, allowing you to spend less time in treatment and more time living your life.
What About other Treatments?
BOTOX therapy is only one treatment among many that our team can offer to Jacksonville residents. We help each of our patients decide which of the following therapies or combination of therapies is right for them:
- Restylane®: This natural treatment uses hyaluronic acid—a substance already present in your body—to reduce wrinkles and add volume to sagging, aging skin. It can be used to rejuvenate the cheeks, chin, earlobes, and more.
- Microneedling: While commercial devices are available, it is much safer to let one of our doctors perform this procedure. By pricking the skin with many tiny needles, we encourage smoother skin and diminish the appearance of scars.
- Dietary changes: Per the Mayo Clinic, some foods can improve the skin’s health and vitality, while other foods can harm it. We can design a plan that works with your dietary requirements.
- Changes in physical exercise: An exercise regimen that takes into account each patient’s abilities, fitness level, and health goals can improve their overall health and physical appearance.
- Hormone replacement therapy: HRT can replenish falling testosterone or estrogen levels. This can give a patient more energy, slow hair loss, help them lose weight, and more.
These are just a few of the treatments we offer at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. If you are in Jacksonville and are considering BOTOX therapy, let us design a treatment regimen that suits your needs and goals. Unlike generic, “one size fits all” therapies offered by other facilities, we customize treatment for each patient, giving them the best possible chance of seeing fast, positive results.
Jacksonville Botox Therapy (386) 366-7418
We Can Improve and Protect Your Health
With BOTOX® and similar therapies, the risk of side effects is minimal. Patients who do experience side effects usually report mild symptoms that are easily tolerated.
With that said, we take our patients’ well-being very seriously. To protect your health and reduce the risk of adverse side effects, we:
- Check your medical history: We can request medical records as well as have a conversation with each patient about preexisting conditions, what treatments they have already tried, and so on.
- Discuss what you want to get out of treatment: Your specific goals can tell us which treatments to recommend first and in what combination.
- Explain the procedure and answer your questions: We spend as much time as necessary with each patient, helping them to get comfortable with and understand the therapies they are about to start.
- Monitor you throughout treatment: We make follow-up appointments, call to check up on our patients, and encourage them to call us with any concerns. This way, we can catch potential problems early and treat side effects more efficiently.
- Suggest ways to minimize side effects: If side effects are bothersome, we can recommend ways to treat the symptoms.
- Alter or stop treatment as necessary: If side effects are too burdensome or the treatment does not have the desired results, we can adjust the frequency of treatment or the dosage. We can even halt treatment altogether if necessary.
- Suggest new treatments: This can be helpful if prior treatments did not work as expected, if your goals have changed, or if you met your previous goals and are now ready to tackle another health challenge.
No matter where our patients’ health journey takes them, the team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates wants to be there for them every step of the way. Our office has helped both insured and uninsured patients to meet their health goals and live their lives to the fullest.
Click to contact an Areas We Serve today
Schedule an Appointment for a Jacksonville Botox Therapy
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates would be happy to provide BOTOX®-style therapy to patients living in Jacksonville and throughout Florida. To get started, all you have to do is call our office and schedule an appointment. Our doctors are dedicated to helping everyone look and feel their best.
Call or text (386) 366-7418 or Schedule an Appointment Today!