Your heart and cardiovascular system are part of a huge network of energy production. It helps regulate your body and the way it functions. If you or a loved one is suffering from one of many cardiovascular health concerns, we understand how limiting the side effects can be and want to help. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all medical care. Instead, our team offers a patient-focused approach to whole-body health with you at the center.
Our Jacksonville metabolic cardiology treatment is customized to address your specific health concerns and offer effective solutions. We provide a unique-to-you approach to health care and energy management by performing thorough physical exams and tests. We want to have a conversation that helps us understand your lifestyle and the desired outcome for your overall and heart-focused health.
What You Need to Know About Metabolic Cardiology
Metabolic cardiology is a specialized area of health care that focuses on preventing, managing, and treating cardiovascular disease. Cardiovascular disease can be life-threatening when left untreated. Our metabolic cardiology treatment may include:
- Healthy lifestyle changes that can include dietary changes and aerobic exercise
- Guidance on discontinuing the use of cigarettes, cigars, and other smoking and vaping products
- Prescription medications based on your specific cardiovascular disease
The treatments we recommend are customized for you and can encourage weight management, a prescribed exercise regimen, a customized nutrition plan, stress reduction, and more. Our Jacksonville primary care physician will help you take charge of your health and monitor your treatment protocol and ongoing recovery.
The Benefits of Metabolic Therapy
You deserve to give yourself every opportunity for optimal health. The benefits and advantages of metabolic therapy can include improved energy metabolism and improved cellular metabolic functions.
Cleveland Clinic describes the process through which Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) molecules infuse energy where it is needed in your body’s cells. Your body can be conditioned to use its metabolic pathways more effectively through methods like metabolic therapy.
Our metabolic therapy may be able to offer improvement in your blood pressure and glucose, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. It can also help with weight control and insulin sensitivity.
Understand What Constitutes Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiovascular disease is not a singular disease. Instead, it encompasses a range of heart and blood vessel disorders. Cleveland Clinic lists these conditions under the umbrella of cardiovascular disease:
- Arrhythmia — abnormal heart rhythms or irregular heart rates
- Valve disease — narrowing or leaking of the heart’s valves
- Coronary artery disease — blockage of the blood vessels
- Heart failure — difficulty pumping blood and shortness of breath
- Peripheral artery disease — narrowed or blocked blood vessels in limbs and internal organs
- Aortic disease — difficulty directing blood effectively throughout the body
- Congenital heart disease — a hereditary condition affecting various parts of the heart
- Pericardial disease — issues affecting the lining of the heart
- Cerebrovascular disease — tightening of the blood vessels leading to the brain
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) — obstruction of the blood vessels that pump blood between the heart, brain, and body
The best way to understand how these disorders affect your health and life is with a comprehensive medical exam. We can give you a diagnosis that will help us craft an effective treatment plan.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Cardiovascular Disease Can Lead to Additional Adverse Health Conditions
If you know or suspect that you have one or more of the disorders classified as cardiovascular disease, seek medical attention right away. Left untreated, it can potentially lead to further damage to your health, including:
- Heart attack
- Aortic dissection
- Blockage of leg arteries
Our healthcare providers are always ready to help you manage your health and live your best possible life. Do not hesitate to get our team involved in helping you improve your health right from the start.
Your Initial Consultation With Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
Every new, returning, and potential patient receives a thorough exam when they come to our office. At your initial consultation, you can expect to complete a patient intake form. It gives us an understanding of your current health, medical history, and health and wellness goals.
Because of the structure of our practice, we can take the time we need with each patient to make sure you get the attention you deserve. You can also expect a review of additional diagnostic testing we recommend and the development of a custom metabolic cardiology plan.
Like every appointment at our office, your first one is all about you. Our team will make sure you are comfortable, assess your needs, and explain our metabolic cardiology treatment for patients in and around Jacksonville. We also make sure you understand its benefits and the wellness improvements you can look forward to.
Jacksonville Metabolic Cardiology Treatment (386) 366-7418
Our History of Client Reviews and Recommendations
Our team is committed to meeting the individual needs of every patient we treat. When previous clients talk about our health care service and support, they say:
- Maigan W.: Spending 90 minutes learning & rehabbing with a doctor is not the norm when visiting a doctor’s office. So very thankful that’s what I got here today. This place is something special. Affordable too! Thank you, Dr Jason!
- Stephanie B.: Dr. Schottel is one of the best out there! His knowledge is impeccable, and he really truly cares about giving every single one of his patients the best care possible! I highly suggest you make an appointment and give him the opportunity to change your life!
Read additional reviews on our patient testimonials page and learn more about our commitment to providing an outstanding in-office experience for you.
Take Charge of Your Health Today
Are you ready to focus on your cardiovascular health? Our team of medical professionals can help. We are committed to whole-body wellness for our patients.
Metabolic cardiology can help you prevent, manage, and treat cardiovascular disease. Learn more about our metabolic cardiology treatment for patients in Jacksonville. Contact one of our Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates team members to set up your consultation today.