Every well-informed healthcare decision starts with a diagnosis. When you trust our patient-focused team with your health management, we start by listening to any concerns you have. We also ask you to share your healthcare goals and objectives. From there, we conduct a series of analytical tests that give us a full view of your current health.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our Orlando diagnostic testing means we can guide you in making knowledgeable decisions. We believe in patient-involved health care and take the time to explain the results of every test we perform. Since we are not limited by insurance mandates, we can take an unrushed approach to testing. It also means you can make your own decisions about the testing and treatments you receive.
The Importance of a Comprehensive Initial Health Care Consultation
Our Orlando primary care physician and the rest of our team make your health a priority. We are committed to ensuring you understand the state of your current health and the impact of the decisions we make. At your initial appointment, we take time to get to know you.
Additional goals of your first visit to our office include:
- Completing patient intake forms
- Documenting your medical history
- Performing a complete physical exam
- Recommending specific diagnostics
- Addressing any symptoms you display
- Addressing any concerns you have
We explain the tests and exams you need and why we recommend them. Based on our exam and the results of your tests, we develop a customized treatment plan for you. We also explain our cash-only business model and its many benefits.
Treatments We Provide After Diagnostic Testing in Orlando
After we receive the results of the tests we perform, we explain the healthcare services we offer and which ones would be most beneficial for you. Our services include:
- Anti-aging & regenerative therapies
- Anti-aging medicine for men and women
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Perimenopause & menopause therapy
- Thyroid disorder treatment
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hair restoration
- Regenerative medicine
- IV infusion therapy
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Stem cell therapy
- Internal medicine
- Chiropractic medicine
Our team of physicians and nurse practitioners works hard to meet your ongoing needs. We provide primary and urgent care services. In fact, many patients who come to us for a specific service return to us for primary health care.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Recommendations for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
When previous clients talk about their experience in our office, they leave online praise and accolades like the following:
- April J.: He is a different type of Dr., one that actually takes the time to find the root of the problem gives you a plan/strategy to correct the issue…Thank you…for taking the time to sit with us and help us gain some knowledge on how to live better!
- Spyro C.: The Doctors are very well informed with the latest and greatest equipment and research. I would most definitely recommend to anyone looking to understand more about their health…Dr. Schottel and his team work diligently to provide every patient with the tools and knowledge to enhance longevity.
Browse our testimonials page to read more reviews like these and learn more about how dedicated we are to meeting the needs of every patient we serve.
What You Need to Know About the Diagnostic Tests We Offer Patients in Orlando
Diagnostic tests can screen for diseases and disorders and aid in uncovering their cause, extent, and severity. When used as a monitoring tool, they can also help us monitor your progress.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our suite of Orlando diagnostic testing services help us to help you. We want you to be able to make well-informed healthcare decisions, so we explain the tests we order for you, their diagnostic benefits, and how the results can affect your healthcare plan.
Orlando Diagnostic Testing (386) 366-7418
Diagnostic Tests We Perform
- AO Scan. When we recommend AO scanning, we do so to get a detailed look at your internal organs, systems, and tissues. This specialized scanning method helps us determine your current health status and even gain insight that predicts your health for the next three to five years. Like all the tests we have, it is non-invasive and pain-free.
- Blood and Saliva analysis. Blood and saliva analysis can show hormone levels and provide important nutritional data (among other information).
- Genetic Testing. DNA tests can provide information on your genetic history and also detect changes in your DNA. Genetic testing can identify gene mutations and lead to improvements in your health while providing information that may prove beneficial to family members. It can be a powerful tool in developing an effective treatment program for you.
- Nitric Oxide Testing. Nitric Oxide testing is a simple, non-invasive way for our team of physicians and nurse practitioners to tell if your body is getting all the Nitric Oxide it needs. Insufficient levels can affect the way your body handles the foods you consume. Optimal levels can promote healthy blood flow.
- pH Testing. When your body’s pH levels are balanced, it promotes absorption of nutrients and minerals. If our test indicates a pH imbalance, you will benefit from our custom nutrition plan and supplement regimen.
Learn More About Our Diagnostic Testing Services in Orlando
When you are ready to take charge of your health, we are ready to offer the support and guidance you need. We work hard to make sure you get the health care services you deserve. Contact one of our team members at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to get started on the road to improved health and well-being today.