Intravenous (IV) infusion therapy involves transferring a combination of vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and medicines directly into a patient’s bloodstream. If you are interested in this form of treatment and live in the Orlando area, come visit Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to learn how IV infusion therapy can help improve your health.
IV infusion therapy can be a great treatment for people who:
- Do not absorb oral medications well, thus not feeling their effects
- Have vitamin or nutrient deficiencies, such as iron or vitamin D
- Have dry skin or need hydration boosts
- Have weakened immune systems
- Suffer from chronic pain, including migraines
Schedule your Orlando IV infusion therapy treatment today. Each appointment comes with a free consultation, a physical exam, and lab work.
IV Infusion Therapy Helps Transfer Vitamins and Antioxidants Directly into the Body
As mentioned, IV infusion therapy involves a direct transfer of IV fluid into the bloodstream. You often see this type of therapy administered in hospitals to give patients the nutrients they need to replenish their system, particularly if they are dehydrated, but this type of therapy can be used to help people in regular outpatient settings.
Our facility offers IV infusion therapy to help people regenerate their health systems and regain energy, especially if they have a history of taking oral pills and seeing no results.
People with digestive problems, for example, may suffer from nutrient deficiencies because their body cannot absorb nutrients through the stomach lining as well as it should. Through IV infusion therapy, they can receive nutrients directly and feel better physically.
Learn More About Our IV Infusion Therapies
If you are interested in getting IV infusion therapy at our facility, ask us about our treatment options, which include:
- Migraine Defense IV Infusion: This treatment option helps people who suffer from migraines by transferring a combination of vitamins and electrolytes into their system. This can reduce inflammation, chronic pain, overactive nerve stimulation, nausea, and other symptoms of migraines.
- NAD+ IV Infusion: This treatment option transfers nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) into the body. NAD+ is a coenzyme that encourages DNA regeneration or repair, so it can help boost people’s immune systems and is used to treat multiple health conditions.
- Immune Defense IV Infusion: This treatment option transfers a combination of vitamins and antioxidants into your bloodstream to boost your immune system. Depending on your illness, we may also include other medicinal IV fluids.
- Micronutrient IV Infusion: This treatment option is our standard transfer of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Based on your needs, this package is customized to enhance your body so that it reaches homeostasis, or a total balance in your biological system, and it can be paired with other treatments we offer.
Our facility cares about your health, so while these may be our main packages, we also want you to know that you most likely will receive a treatment plan catered to your body. We can discuss your health concerns and goals in a free consultation, so feel free to call us to schedule your appointment.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
An Orlando IV Infusion Therapy Treatment Can Help You Improve Your Overall Health
For each patient, we customize their IV infusion treatment package to meet their health needs. That means they will receive a combination of IV fluids, vitamins, medicine, and antioxidants catered to their physiology to boost their immune system and overall health.
This therapy is also an effective way to keep the body hydrated as it absorbs the nutrients it needs. So, if you suffer from dehydrated skin or other forms of dry skin conditions, you may benefit from a customized IV infusion therapy plan.
This treatment also helps people with migraines. The Cleveland Clinic reported a study that found significant improvement in people who suffer from migraines after getting IV infusion therapy. According to the patients observed, 40% reported that the therapy improved their headaches, and more than half reported experiencing less dizziness from migraines.
IV infusion therapy can treat several other health conditions, including:
- Gastrointestinal conditions, including Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and Celiac disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic pain conditions, including fibromyalgia
- Conditions that develop due to vitamin deficiencies, such as anemia
- Other autoimmune diseases
- Sleeping disorders, such as insomnia
Orlando IV Infusion Therapy (386) 366-7418
There are Few Side Effects of IV Infusion Therapy
While IV infusion therapy has very few side effects, we always take precautions before prescribing anyone a medical treatment. Before you begin IV infusion therapy, we will ask about:
- Any preexisting conditions you have
- Any medications or vitamin supplements you take, including their dosages and when you take them
- Any allergies you have
Depending on your health conditions, we will have to monitor how the infusion process goes so that you do not experience any complications. For example, Healthline notes the following people may need to be monitored during their treatment session:
- People with kidney disease
- People with heart conditions or a history of stroke
- People with high blood pressure
- People prone to blood clotting
Otherwise, side effects of IV infusion therapy are minimal and often involve minor irritation around the injection site. You can expect to see mild bruising or swelling around the injection site, even mild bleeding. We will bandage you to reduce inflammation.
However, if you continue to experience pain or bleeding, please see your doctor for examination.
We are Proud of Our Customer’s Satisfaction
When people come to our facility, they appreciate the medical attention we give them. Our Google reviews are filled with satisfied patients who talk about how they feel better when they walk out of our facility.
One of our patients, Sydney Creech, gave us five stars after receiving her first appointment at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, saying:
“I have never in my life had a doctor appointment experience like I did with this team; it was wonderful. Everyone was so welcoming and inviting. The doctor was so knowledgeable took his time and I didn’t feel rushed when discussing concerns. I felt listened to for the first time ever.”
Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to Schedule Your First Appointment
When you visit our facility, we make sure your health needs are addressed and that we develop a wellness plan that makes you feel better, not your symptoms. Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates at (386) 366-7418 to schedule your Orlando IV infusion therapy treatment today.