Your heart is at the core of your well-being. By taking care of your cardiovascular health, you promote your cognitive processing, mobility, and mood. Yet, if you’re like many people, you might not know where to start.
Optimizing your health begins with a call to Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. We offer a holistic approach to wellness that sets us apart from other clinics in the area. Our team offers Orlando metabolic cardiology treatment at our vibrant, beautiful facilities. You’ll never feel like just another patient to us. We take your health goals as seriously as you do.
What Does Metabolic Cardiology Treatment Entail?
When you visit our office, we curate a customized treatment plan that aims to better your life. We first start by taking the time to understand your health profile. We consider your age, weight, goals, and pre-existing health conditions when curating your regimen. We may also order some diagnostic tests to learn more about your health.
From there, we may recommend:
- Diabetes management. Our team comprises healthcare professionals with experience managing diabetes. We can review your insulin levels and consider their effect on your cardiovascular system.
- Weight loss management. The more a person weighs, the more health problems they could experience. We may recommend limiting your caloric intake if that could benefit your heart’s health.
- Quitting smoking. Mayo Clinic notes that smoking (and that includes vapes) can lead to lung cancer, gum disease, and circulatory problems. Our team can offer guidance if you have questions or concerns about quitting.
- Taking certain medications. After assessing your situation, our team may prescribe medications that can bolster your heart’s function, as well as manage other concerns.
- Exercising. Even if you have a mostly sedentary lifestyle, there are some exercises that could promote circulation, build muscle, and improve your breathing. We can guide you through some exercises at our office. We could also demonstrate some exercises you can try at home.
- Refraining from strenuous activity. After evaluating your condition, we may find that you have a serious condition that intense physical activity can exacerbate. We may recommend abstaining from such activity until your condition has stabilized.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
There Are Many Benefits to Metabolic Cardiology Treatment
As you consider seeking treatment with our Orlando healthcare team, you might ask: “What’s in it for me?” After just weeks of starting treatment, you could benefit from:
Everyone’s on a mission to feel younger. Yet, feeling younger isn’t just about what you look like on the outside. It’s about how your organs function on the inside. Through our treatments, you could feel years younger, allowing you to stay active longer.
Your brain needs adequate oxygen flow to perform optimally. When your heart works as expected, you could benefit from:
- Clearer memories
- Better decision-making skills
- Stable moods
- Better recall
- Feeling more awake
When you visit us, we may take your blood oxygen levels. Ideally, it should be between 95 percent to 100 percent, according to Cleveland Clinic. Anything lower than that may require medical intervention.
Reduced Risk of Health Complications
You want your lungs and heart to work in perfect harmony. This reduces the risk of strokes, heart attacks, and blood clots. What’s more, by preventing these ailments, metabolic cardiology treatment can prolong your life.
Retaining Your Mobility
Diabetes doesn’t just affect your blood sugar levels; unmanaged, it can lead to limb amputation, according to Healthline. By managing the symptoms of diabetes, we can prevent this from happening, thereby protecting your mobility.
Orlando Metabolic Cardiology Treatment (386) 366-7418
What Conditions Does Our Orlando Cardiovascular Team Help With?
Some patients come to us after being diagnosed with certain cardiovascular ailments, including:
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Aortic disease
- Heart failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Valve disease
- Peripheral artery disease
We can work with your primary doctor’s treatment plan when determining what measures could benefit your future. What’s more, if you don’t have any pre-existing conditions, we can do everything possible to prevent one from arising.
Click to contact an Areas We Serve today
How Can I Prepare for My First Metabolic Cardiology Treatment in Orlando?
When you schedule your first appointment, we will explain what preparations you should take. General recommendations may include:
- Dressing comfortably. We want you to feel comfortable during your visits with us. Don’t feel pressured to look your best when you visit us. We want you to focus on how you feel, not how you look.
- Allotting about an hour or so for treatment. We don’t want you to feel pressured by other obligations while visiting our care facility. That’s why we recommend setting aside an hour or so for treatment. We want you to channel your full time and energy into healing.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Previous Clients Rave About Our Care Practice Serving Orlando
Since 2017, our team has served the residents of Orlando and the surrounding areas. When asked about their quality of care, some patients have disclosed:
- “Spending 90 minutes learning and rehabbing with a doctor is not the norm when visiting a doctor’s office. So very thankful that’s what I got here today. This place is something special. Affordable too! Thank you, Dr. Jason!!” ––Debbie A.
- “The team of doctors at Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates is truly wonderful. They are down to earth, kind, and compassionate and take a safer, more meaningful approach to health and wellness than most other doctors these days! I would highly recommend them for anyone suffering from a specific illness or even those just looking to improve their overall health and well-being!” ––Rick B.
We’re confident that you’ll have similar sentiments when undergoing treatment.
Begin Your Road to Wellness by Connecting With Our Orlando Metabolic Cardiology Treatment Team
If you’re looking to improve your cardiovascular health in Orlando, Florida, our team is ready to meet you. From the moment you partner with us, we set you on a path to wellness. Call us today to learn more.
In addition to offering cardiovascular wellness plans, we also address issues involving sexual wellness, hormone replacement therapy, and stem cell therapy.
Call or text (386) 366-7418 or Schedule an Appointment Today!