If you need a primary care physician in Orlando, Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates will provide the comprehensive care that most patients seek but often struggle to find.
Led by Dr. Jason Schottel, our team will create a care plan specific to your needs. Our Orlando primary care physicians won’t rush you in and out of appointments. Instead, they will offer you the personalized care that you deserve.
What Does a Primary Care Physician Do?
Primary care physicians are your first point of contact for all your healthcare needs. When you come to us as a primary care client, we will:
- Assess your overall health at every visit, including annual physical exams
- Conduct routine lab work to monitor your health
- Listen to all questions and concerns that you have about your health
- Provide general advice about your well-being
- Offer specific guidance based on your unique health profile
- Conduct medical imaging services when necessary
- Provide immunizations
- Refer you to specialists when a particular health issue requires it
Your primary care physician may be the doctor who you interact with most. Our on-site physician, Dr. Jason Schottel, will take an interest in you as a person—a critical step in providing high-quality care.
We Will Work to Help You Hit Your Health Goals
As a clinic that provides anti-aging treatments and comprehensive medical services, we’re equipped to help you hit your healthcare goals. Thus, we will consider your specific health targets within the context of your primary care by:
- Helping you determine what “healthy” means for you
- Providing advice to help you achieve a healthy body weight
- Working to alleviate conditions that threaten your long-term health, like high blood pressure and high blood sugar
- Assisting you in achieving your other goals, such as feeling more energized and reducing pain or discomfort
When we see a client for the first time, we consider it a long-term investment. Our primary care physicians understand that effective health care requires time, familiarity, and patience between provider and patient. Therefore, we will spend the time and resources necessary to provide effective primary care.
Studies, including one published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ), show that Americans are largely dissatisfied with their healthcare. Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates is an exception to primary care practices that shuffle patients through to maximize revenue.
What Functional Medicine Means to You
Our providers and team members embrace functional medicine. Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal explains how functional medicine focuses on keeping you healthy rather than merely responding when something goes wrong.
While this approach may seem like something all healthcare providers would follow, traditional healthcare often focuses on diseases and symptoms rather than preventative medicine. However, as part of our functional medicine approach, our team will examine:
- Your diet
- Your lifestyle
- Genetic factors that could put you at risk for certain conditions
- Your unique biology
- The connection between your physical and psychological health
- Any habits or practices that could lead to future health problems
- How we can best promote your well-being
We understand that functional medicine takes time. Thus, we must take a comprehensive look at your life to apply this approach. Many providers can’t or won’t make this time investment in patients. However, we will.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Our Clients Explain How Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Served Them
You may quickly realize how functional medicine differs from other healthcare experiences you’ve had. Dr. Schottel and our other team members will ask questions, address your concerns, and formulate treatments specific to you.
This approach is a revelation for many of the clients we serve. So, who better to explain the benefits of our primary care services than our clients?
- “Finally getting answers and solutions to my health issues. Dr Jason cares for his patients and guarantees success… highly recommend*” – Erika C., client
- “Love Dr. Schottel; he is passionate and extremely knowledgeable. In just 3 months without using a statin, we have reduced my cholesterol from 240 to 202, naturally and safely. I can’t wait to continue our long–term health with him and his associates. Love this fountain of youth.” – Tracey C., client
- “Great choice for men’s health and wellness. Dr. Schottel is smart, patient, and knowledgeable and has done an amazing job with my health plan. I recommend seeing home to come up with a great plan for your health.” – James S., client
If you decide to become one of our clients, you can expect the same benefits that these individuals have experienced.
You Do Not Need Health Insurance to Receive Our Primary Care Services
Our mission is to help clients in need of primary care and other services. Therefore, not having medical insurance won’t disqualify you from that mission. You are welcome at Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates, regardless of your insurance status.
In addition, don’t expect to pay exorbitant prices for your care. Instead, we want to make your primary care as affordable as possible. We will discuss our rates and work to accommodate your healthcare budget.
Orlando Primary Care Physician (386) 366-7418
Consider Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates as an Alternative to Your Current Primary Care Practice
While some patients feel loyal to their physicians, you must do what is best for you. If you have not achieved the results that you seek from your current physician, consider trying Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates.
There is no obligation when you visit us for care. If you like the service you receive, you can continue to see us for your primary care needs. However, if you would like to resume treatment with your current physician, that is your right.
Schedule an Appointment With Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Today
Our team serving Orlando is ready to serve you. Whether you don’t have a primary care physician or seek a higher quality of care, call to schedule an appointment with Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates today.