Erectile dysfunction, the inability to have an erection firm enough to accomplish intercourse, can prevent you from engaging in sexual activity. Like many men who suffer from erectile dysfunction, you may feel its repercussions in many areas of your life. Our Palm Coast erectile dysfunction (ED) health care team can help you cope with the limitations it imposes on your sex life.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we help men who struggle with ED with an innovative new treatment. The P-Shot® is designed to help your body treat and heal itself. It is a non-invasive treatment option that can restore your sexual health without subjecting you to ongoing prescription medications. At your first appointment, our health care team will familiarize you with the treatment and explain its benefits.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can cause many men to feel embarrassed and isolated. ED, though, is a fairly common ailment affecting as many as ten percent of adult men on a long-term basis. It can have many causes, such as excessive drinking and drug use.
According to Cleveland Clinic, ED can also be caused by:
- Vascular disease that blocks or limits blood supply to your penis or causes hardening of the arteries
- Nerve disorders, which can damage nerve pathways and negatively affect the signals your brain sends to your penis
- Mental and emotional health issues (including stress, anxiety, and depression), which can affect sexual motivation and cause performance anxiety
- Chronic illnesses that cause you to rely on certain medications
- Conditions such as Peyronie’s disease
- Surgical procedures intended to treat medical conditions like prostate, bladder, and colon cancer
ED can also be the result of trauma and injuries. Our health care team will work with you to ensure you get an accurate and comprehensive diagnosis.
How Is ED Diagnosed?
By conducting a complete physical and medical exam, our men’s health care team can define the cause of your ED. We also listen with compassion to help us understand your goals and desires for your sex life. Our team combines all this information to develop a custom treatment plan for you.
In addition to a physical exam, we will also take a complete medical history. The diagnostic process may also include:
- Blood tests that let us detect things like heart disease, diabetes, and low testosterone levels
- Urine tests that let us detect diabetes and other potentially harmful medical conditions
- An ultrasound that lets us understand your penis’s blood flow
Peer and psychological pressure can affect your sexual health as much as your physical health. This is why, as stated, we may also ask questions about your lifestyle, relationship status, and career.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
How Does Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Treat ED?
Our men’s sexual health practice helps men in Palm Coast combat the limitations and frustration of erectile dysfunction. From treating decreasing testosterone levels to helping you lead a healthy lifestyle, we offer beneficial health care designed to restore your physical and sexual well-being.
Our treatment protocols include:
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to create a healthy hormonal balance using injectables
- Peptides to create good bone support and increase testosterone levels
- Physician’s supervised weight loss that can help you maintain your overall and sexual health
We also offer the P-Shot®. You might benefit from one treatment or might experience greater results from a combination of treatments. We will discuss your options and explain their benefits, the length of time you can expect each treatment to take, and when you’ll start seeing results.
What Are the Benefits of Getting the P-Shot®?
Our P-Shot® helps improve the sex lives of men suffering from ED. Because it promotes healthy tissue and blood circulation in your penis, the P-Shot® offers these important benefits that can improve your sexual performance:
- Increased feeling in your penis
- Improved penile length and girth
- Stronger, longer-lasting erections
- Increased blood flow to your penis
- Reduction of premature ejaculation
- Improved staying power during sex
Here is how the P-Shot® works and what you can expect during your initial treatment:
- The treatment itself lasts about a half-hour.
- A member of our medical staff will draw blood from you.
- Your blood will be spun in a centrifuge machine to concentrate its healing components.
- We apply a numbing cream to your penis.
- The platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from the centrifuge will be injected into your penis.
You will have minimal downtime and can return to your normal activities immediately. You could also enjoy sexual intercourse the same day you receive treatment. A team member will go over your aftercare instructions and review future sessions based on your specific needs.
What Patients Are Saying About Our Medical Team
Our case reviews page is packed with reviews and recommendations from previous clients about their experience with our health care team. Of our commitment to their healing and recovery, they say:
- Marc Sanseverino: Dr. Jason and his staff have helped me tremendously and made a true and real impact in my life. Every time I’ve ever needed them for myself, my friends, or my family, they’ve always come to the rescue with polite, courteous, and caring attitudes.
- Shaun Skisszle: My body at 36 feels amazing! I seriously feel better now than I did in my early twenties…I highly recommend this place for health and wellness…but even more so cause it’s the only place to go for building the greatest version of yourself!
Our team takes your health care needs seriously. We work hard to build a rapport that lets us work together toward your expressed goals.
Palm Coast Erectile Dysfunction (386) 366-7418
Schedule Your ED Appointment Today
If you or someone you love in Palm Coast is struggling to recover from erectile dysfunction, we can help. Today, you can explore your treatment options. Contact one of our men’s health team members by calling Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates today.
Call or text (386) 366-7418 or Schedule an Appointment Today!