When you visit our clinic, you can trust our physicians will provide complete, quality care. Our internal medicine physicians can act as your primary care provider as well as treat acute conditions and manage chronic conditions. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we strive to provide a full range of care to meet your individual needs.
Your health is our top priority at our Palm Coast internal medicine clinic. We offer treatment options and resources to help you live a healthier life. Our staff members know how important overall health is for your well-being and want you to be as healthy as possible.
What is Internal Medicine?
Internal medicine is defined as a type of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Physicians of internal medicine, also called “internists”, are specialists in the field of internal medicine but do not perform surgery. Internists focus on the compassionate care of adults, and their training is more extensive and allows them to diagnose and treat a variety of diseases.
Internists can practice in a variety of settings because of this diverse training. Examples of these diseases include heart disease, hypertension, obesity, and diabetes. Our internal medicine physicians focus on creating long and rewarding relationships with our patients and providing compassionate and quality care. We focus on you as a whole person and create treatment plans with that in mind.
Why is it Called Internal Medicine?
According to the American College of Physicians (ACP), internal medicine comes from the German term “innere medizin”. In the late 19th century, this term described physicians who combine the science of the laboratory with the care of patients. This type of medicine was brought to the United States in the early 20th century by American doctors who were studying in Germany.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
What Types of Conditions Do Internists Treat?
Internists can treat a large variety of diseases and chronic conditions. Because of their extensive training, these physicians can diagnose and treat some of the most medically complex conditions. Common types of diseases internal medicine physicians might see often include:
- Heart disease
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our staff members treat the whole person. We offer a variety of therapies to treat the root cause of these conditions. Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Chiropractic care
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Thyroid disorder treatment
These treatments can improve your overall well-being and lessen the symptoms of your conditions. We provide holistic and integrative approaches to maximize your health and wellness.
Benefits of Seeing an Internal Medicine Doctor
While internal medicine doctors can diagnose and treat adult diseases, they can also help prevent patients who are at risk for certain diseases. There are benefits internists may provide to their patients that a general or family doctor might not be able to. These include:
- Preventative care: Our internists deal with the preventative care of diseases you might be susceptible to because of family history or lifestyle choices. The internists at our clinic can help you come up with a plan to prevent common diseases and illnesses.
- A precise diagnosis: Internal medicine doctors are trained in a wide range of medical conditions and can give a more precise diagnosis.
- Effective treatments: Because internal medicine focus on diagnosing and treating a variety of conditions, it can provide the most effective treatment plans. The internists at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates offer a large variety of treatments within our office so patients can begin treatment immediately upon diagnosis.
- Good communication: Our doctors make sure all of your questions are answered. We strive to create a positive and long-lasting relationship with our patients so they receive quality and compassionate care.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
Every time you come into our offices, we want you to feel comfortable and know what to expect. The first time you come into our office, you can expect:
- To fill out a questionnaire explaining your health history.
- A consultation to learn about the treatments we offer.
- A physical exam from your physician.
- If needed, we will take your blood for lab work. The results can take a few days so if you need lab work, we will schedule a follow-up appointment.
If the physician can provide you with a diagnosis on your first visit, you could begin treatments the same day.
What Our Patients are Saying
- “My wife and I have been working with Dr. J for over two years. I am 55 years old and in better shape and feel better than when I was 35 years old. We love the staff! Lucas the personal trainer totally transformed our mindsets on training and fitness. Martina is amazing, and Dr. Jason is the most trusted medical professional we have ever dealt with. Discovering Anti-Aging Associates has been life-changing for us.”
- “Dr. Jason and his staff have helped me tremendously and made a true and real impact in my life. Every time I’ve ever needed them for myself, my friends, or my family, they’ve always come to the rescue with polite courteous and caring attitudes. They have earned my utmost respect.”
- I have never in my life had a Dr appointment experience like I did with this team, it was wonderful. Everyone was so welcoming and inviting. The Dr. was so knowledgeable, he took his time and I didn’t feel rushed when discussing all of my concerns. I felt listened too for the first time ever. He answered all my questions perfectly and made sure I understood what he was saying.”
To hear more about what our patients are saying about us, check out our reviews.
Schedule a Palm Coast Internal Medicine Appointment Today
Seeing an internal medicine physician can be helpful if you are dealing with chronic pain or a chronic illness. Our physicians will use internal medicine to treat a variety of chronic conditions you may be suffering from. We want you to live your healthiest life and will give you the resources needed to get there.
Call us to schedule your first appointment. The staff members at our Palm Coast office are excited to take your call and to help you begin your healthiest journey. We offer free consultations and can provide more information about our medical services when you come in.