You might want to consider getting an IV infusion therapy treatment if:
- Oral supplements and medicines don’t seem to work for you.
- You have been suffering from low energy, fatigue, or weakness.
- You have food sensitivities or another gastrointestinal condition.
- You suffer from chronic pain or migraines.
IV infusion therapy is used to treat various health conditions and can be an effective way to transfer medicine, vitamins, and other valuable nutrients into the body.
If you live in the Palm Coast area, come to Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates for a consultation. We can discuss how this treatment procedure may be able to help you boost your health. Our facility offers other anti-aging and regenerative therapies to help people restore their bodies to a healthy condition.
Call (386) 366-7418 to schedule your Palm Coast IV infusion therapy treatment today!
IV Infusion Therapy Transfers Vitamins and Medicine Directly into Your System
IV infusion therapy involves intravenously transferring vitamin supplements or liquid medications into the body, meaning through a needle and directly into the person’s bloodstream. Depending on the person’s health needs, they may have a liquid combination of vitamin nutrients, minerals, and/or medicines injected as a package.
Because the treatment goes directly to the patient’s bloodstream, this can help the individual absorb the vitamins or medicines much faster and more effectively than if they were to take oral pills. With oral tablets, they have to go through the digestive tract first and be absorbed through the stomach lining.
However, stomach acids can be too harsh and dissolve these medicines before a person can absorb them. The body might be unresponsive to their effects as a result.
Learn More About Our IV Infusion Packages
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we offer multiple IV packages to our patients to help them enhance their immune system and get more energy.
Ask us about our IV infusion packages:
- Performance Hydration
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Natural Defense
- Fountain of Youth
For a free legal consultation with a iv infusion therapy serving Palm Coast, call (386) 366-7418
IV Infusion Therapy Is Used to Treat Various Health Problems
People who are unresponsive to oral supplements or medicines due to a gastrointestinal condition like Crohn’s disease or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can use IV infusion therapy as a treatment method to take in vitamins and medicines directly.
However, at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we want patients like you to know that IV infusion therapy can be used to treat many other kinds of health conditions, especially if you suffer from fatigue or chronic pain. IV infusion therapy can be used to treat:
- Migraines and other forms of chronic pain
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Low energy and weakness
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Sleeping disorders, such as insomnia
- Certain skin conditions, including dehydrated skin
- Athletic injuries, including muscle spasms
- Various types of cancer
If your health has been affected by any of the conditions we’ve mentioned, do not hesitate to reach out to our facility for a physical exam. We can observe your symptoms, discuss your health concerns in a consultation, and then explain which IV infusion therapy treatment might be right for you.
Ready to start the process? Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to schedule your Palm Coast IV infusion therapy appointment today at (386) 366-7418.
Palm Coast IV Infusion Therapy (386) 366-7418
You Can Relax at Your IV Infusion Therapy Appointment at Our Facility
If you’ve never had an IV infusion therapy treatment before, let us walk you through what to expect in your appointment. Our facility wants you to feel relaxed and secure in any procedure you go through, and our physicians are trained in the therapies they perform.
Here is what to expect in your appointment:
- Consultation: Before we start anything, you will have an opportunity to discuss your symptoms, health concerns, and personal goals with a physician. If you are coming in for an IV infusion therapy procedure specifically, you can ask questions about it regarding your health during this time.
- Physical exam:Your physician will perform a series of vital checks and ask relevant questions to assess whether IV infusion therapy or another treatment is appropriate for you.
- IV infusion:Your physician can prescribe one of our IV packages to you for your session. These sessions vary in length, depending on the package dosage and your body, but they can range from 30 minutes to two hours.
- Relaxation: The great thing about this type of therapy is that you get to sit back and relax! Once the IV needle gets inserted, you can use your waiting period to take a nap, read a book, watch videos on your phone, or enjoy another relaxing activity while you wait for the package to finish transferring.
Depending on which health condition you are treating, it might require several IV infusion sessions before you start feeling the effects. For example, suppose you are anemic and suffer from low energy due to a lack of iron. In that case, you might need to receive multiple vitamin packages to start improving your energy levels for the long-term.
Discussing Side Effects
While there are few side effects of IV infusion therapy, some might affect people in certain health groups.
Individuals with kidney disease may need lower doses to avoid complications. Also, people with kidney disease may need lower dosages to avoid complications. Other side effects of IV infusion therapy can include:
- Vein irritation
- Infection around the injection site
Your physician can discuss these potential side effects, including symptoms to look out for after treatment.
Schedule Your Palm Coast IV Infusion Therapy Treatment Today
If you’ve been feeling sluggish or experiencing chronic pain, come in for a consultation at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. You can learn more about how an IV infusion therapy treatment might be able to boost your energy, mood, and overall well-being.
When you come into our facility, you’ll get a physical exam and lab work to monitor your health and ensure the procedure you’re interested in is suitable for your condition. You can also speak with a physician on our staff directly and ask more questions about how IV infusion therapy may improve your health.
Call (386) 366-7418 to schedule your appointment at our facility. We want to help you regain your energy and youth again!