Palm Coast prides itself in being a beautiful coastal city and has been labeled as one of the “seven best places to retire” for tropical weather and scenic beaches. Whether you’re reaching retirement age or enjoying your prime years, if you live in this active community, one thing will always remain constant: prioritizing your physical health.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we help patients maintain healthy lifestyles with customized exercise and nutrition plans. If you’re looking to boost your energy and strength, consider getting Palm Coast personal training at our facility or our private gym, The Muscle Clinic, which is located in Port Orange. Our leading physician, Dr. Jason Schottel, supervises each client to make sure their training helps them reach their goals safely and effectively.
We Prepare Nutritional Plans Based on Your Health History and Desired Results
Our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates also creates online customized nutrition plans for our patients in Palm Coast. We can also give you a physical check-up to determine which factors we need to consider when making suggested meal plans for you, such as:
- Whether you live with a chronic condition, such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Whether you have any food allergies or sensitivities
- Which types of medications you take
- How often you eat, what times, and what portions
Additionally, our personal trainers may also recommend different brands of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that we stock and carry. BCAAs are proteinogenic amino acids that help with building muscle. They serve as a great pre-workout tool, as these amino acids also help reduce muscle fatigue and soreness after exercise.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
We Offer Personal Training to Help Patients Achieve Their Health Goals
Healthline lists some examples of how a personal trainer can enhance your life with great health benefits, such as:
- Personal trainers hold you accountable to the goals you set and can encourage you to stick to your exercise routine and diet.
- Personal trainers can set reasonable (and achievable) goals for you, which can be great if you often get discouraged when results don’t come immediately.
- You can learn exercises and foods that are great for your body. Methods that work for others might not work for you, and your trainer can shed insight on that.
- You’ll have more variety in your exercise routine with a personal trainer’s guidance and avoid the dreaded plateau stages.
Our facility and The Muscle Clinic provide personal training near Palm Coast. We work with patients and clients based on their fitness levels, medical history, and dietary needs, then create customized plans so that they can accomplish their health goals.
Our Individual Training Involves One-on-One Sessions and a Fitness Assessment
Our personal trainers at The Muscle Clinic come from well-educated backgrounds in nutrition, kinesiology, and bodybuilding. They also have experience working with professional athletes and have extensive involvement in body transformation, whether that involves major weight loss or muscle buildup.
To achieve these results, our team gives members one-on-one individual personal training sessions. Membership plan options allow individuals to choose between 20 half-hour sessions or 20 one-hour sessions. Additionally, before we develop a plan for you, we will give you a fitness assessment, which can measure:
- Your fitness level (e.g., how much you can lift, how much cardio you can handle, etc.)
- Your weight
- Your vitals (e.g., heart rate, blood pressure, etc.)
- Other factors that should be considered in your personal training (e.g., age, injuries or physical limitations you may have, comorbidities)
Our physician can also monitor your progress and provide medical insight into your Palm Coast personal training so that you remain healthy.
Palm Coast Personal Training (386) 366-7418
Our Physician Can Advise You on What’s Best for Your Personal Training
Our leading physician at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, Dr. Jason Schottel, opened The Muscle Clinic as a way to give patients an enhanced personal training experience. You can have your training supervised by a medical professional who will understand how your muscles work and which methods will serve your needs.
Other benefits from having a physician contribute to your personal training include:
- You can avoid overuse injuries: Mayo Clinic names training errors and technique errors as the two main common causes of overuse injuries, or muscle/joint injuries caused by repetitive trauma. Our physician can instruct you on how to safely perform exercises so that you do not harm your body.
- You can receive treatment right away if you do get hurt: Alternatively, if you do suffer from a muscle or joint injury, our facility can tend to your injury. We can prescribe chiropractic care to heal your injury, facilitate rehabilitation if necessary, and provide guidance on how to gradually return to the gym once you’ve reached maximum medical improvement.
- You can gain medical insight on how to achieve your results: Having a physician who also conducts personal training is a unique asset in body transformation. Beyond physical training, our physician can suggest other treatments we offer at our facility that might improve your health and fitness, such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and IV infusion therapy.
Want to learn more about our services? We can discuss them during an appointment at our facility, where you’ll be able to meet our physician.
Call Our Facility Today to Schedule Your First Appointment
If you live in Palm Coast, Florida, and would like to hire a personal trainer in Port Orange to help you reach your fitness goals, visit Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to learn more about our personal training services. We help patients at our facility or can direct you to our private gym, The Muscle Clinic, which is supervised by our physician, Dr. Jason Schottel.
With our guidance, we can focus on training your body to build more muscle, reduce fat, and maintain flexibility and mobility. Call our facility to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our Palm Coast personal training options.