BOTOX® and similar therapies can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, make you look younger, and even be an effective treatment for certain conditions. If you are curious about the benefits and availability of BOTOX® therapy in Port Orange, Florida, our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates is ready to help.
We can discuss your options, guide you through the treatment process, and monitor you carefully from start to finish.
There Are Different Kinds of Anti-Aging Treatments
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates offers multiple treatments that can help patients:
- Rejuvenate their skin
- Reduce or eliminate wrinkles
- Look their best
- Feel better about themselves
Per the Cleveland Clinic, there are several varieties of the botulinum toxin, the active ingredient in BOTOX®, and similar therapies. Each goes by a different brand name and is used in slightly different ways. For instance, Dysport® may be best for you if:
- You want fast results: Dysport® injections can be administered in less than an hour. You may even start to see results within a few days.
- You want to eliminate forehead wrinkles: Dysport® reduces wrinkles on your forehead and between your eyebrows.
- You are under 65: Galderma, the company that produces Dysport®, indicates the treatment is intended for those under 65.
If botulinum toxin injections are not right for you—if you are allergic to it, for example—then you may instead benefit from Restylane® filler injections. This treatment can:
- Act fast: Restylane® takes only minutes to inject, after which you can go home.
- Rejuvenate your entire face: You can use this treatment anywhere you want to add volume and softness to the skin, especially the cheeks and lips.
- Help you without using botulinum toxin: The active ingredient in Restylane® injections is hyaluronic acid. Per Harvard Health, injecting hyaluronic acid is often far more effective than using topical creams.
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates would be happy to help you figure out which treatment is best for you.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
We Can Design a Plan That Works for You
Aging comes with many challenges, but living with dry, wrinkled skin does not have to be one of them. The doctors at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates work closely with our patients to create treatment plans that meet their needs and budget and do not interfere with preexisting conditions or treatments. We do this in the following ways:
Making Sure BOTOX® Therapy Is Right for You
As with all medical treatments, botulinum injections are not suitable for everyone. We will review your medical history to ensure you are a good candidate for BOTOX® or therapies similar to BOTOX® provided in our Port Orange office.
In addition, there are multiple kinds of treatments that use botulinum and other therapies to reduce wrinkles. Each has its own strengths, so it is crucial to discuss all options with your doctor before deciding on a particular treatment.
Explaining the Procedure
Before we start you on any treatment, we are happy to address whatever questions you have concerning:
- How it works
- How long it lasts, and how often you will need additional injections
- Potential side effects
Taking the time to listen to our patients is a crucial part of our practice. Our patients can tell that every one of our doctors “truly cares” about their wellbeing, and they appreciate our “down to earth, kind, compassionate” approach to wellness.
We keep a close eye on our patients to minimize the risk of side effects and alter their treatment as necessary. This process may involve:
- Reviewing your medical history
- Asking if you are experiencing any symptoms
- Running tests to rule out other health problems
- Changing the dosage
- Suggesting treatments for uncomfortable side effects
Recommending Other Treatments
BOTOX® and other botulinum-based treatments are often used as aesthetic treatments. In short, they are designed to fight the visual effects of aging and make you look younger.
To get the most out of the treatment and truly look and feel your best, you may choose to combine BOTOX® or Dysport® therapy with other treatments. After examining you, our team can recommend other aesthetic or medical procedures that may help you improve your health and appearance, such as:
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic services
- Changes in diet and exercise
As always, we will make sure that every treatment is suitable for you and will work in concert with the other treatments you are receiving.
Port Orange Botox Therapy (386) 366-7418
What BOTOX® Is and How It Works
As the Mayo Clinic states, BOTOX® and similar treatments take advantage of the botulinum toxin’s paralytic properties to smooth out wrinkles and give patients a smoother, younger appearance.
The types of botulinum toxin used in BOTOX® and similar treatments temporarily relax your facial muscles. This can have multiple rejuvenating effects and health benefits, including:
- Fewer wrinkles: Your face may have a smoother, younger look.
- Long-lasting effects: Once the injections take effect, they last for months at a time.
- Targeted treatment: You can choose which area of the face (e.g., the forehead or the sides of the mouth) you want to treat.
- Greater self-confidence: You feel better when you look better. Aesthetic treatments like BOTOX® and Dysport® can improve your self-image.
- Fewer headaches: While many people use BOTOX® purely for its aesthetic benefits, it can also improve your health. For example, it is often effective against chronic migraines.
- Fewer muscle contractions: If you have a condition that causes the muscles in your face or neck to contract, BOTOX® can provide relief.
Be sure to tell your doctor about why you are seeking BOTOX® therapy. This way, we can provide you with the best, most targeted treatments available.
Click to contact our Anti Aging Doctors in Port Orange
Call Us Now to Get Started with a Botox Therapy in Port Orange
When administered properly, BOTOX® is a safe, effective treatment that can help you look and feel your best. Our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates can provide you with BOTOX® or similar therapy in Port Orange, Florida.
To make an appointment, call us. We offer a wide range of treatments to rejuvenate your appearance and improve your physical health.