At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our internal medicine physicians understand overall wellness. We help our patients by preventing, diagnosing, and treating common health conditions adults suffer from. Our effective treatment options allow us to provide our patients with comprehensive and personalized care.
At our Port Orange internal medicine clinic, we want our patients to improve their quality of life. We provide resources and treatment options to help our clients reach optimal health.
What Is Internal Medicine?
Internal medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or conditions that don’t require surgery. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we apply our scientific expertise to prevent, diagnose, and treat various illnesses. We use compassionate care practices to treat our adult patients.
Internal medicine physicians are also sometimes referred to as “internists.” We are primary care providers who also see patients with conditions, such as hypertension, chronic lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, or obesity. We focus on our patients as a whole person and create our treatment plans with that in mind.
Benefits of Choosing an Internal Medicine Provider
If you have suffered from chronic symptoms that may require a complicated diagnosis, an internal medicine physician will be beneficial. These providers have been trained to diagnose complex medical issues. The most notable benefits patients receive from internal medicine physicians include a precise diagnosis, preventative care, effective treatments, and quality communication.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Internal medicine doctors deal with a wide range of complex medical issues so that you can trust the diagnosis they provide. If they cannot give you a confident diagnosis, they will refer you to an internist who specializes in a sub-area related to your symptoms. Internists not only communicate with their patients but also other physicians. Internists who specialize in different sub-areas may work together to determine your diagnosis.
Visiting an internal medicine doctor gives you a good chance of receiving a treatment plan that addresses your specific needs. According to the Center for Adult Medicine & Preventive Care, you can trust that internists will be able to give you a diagnosis sooner than other general practitioners and prescribe an effective treatment plan.
What to Expect When You Come to Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
At your first appointment, we will focus on getting to know you and your overall health history and goals. The first time you come to our office, you can expect:
- A medical history questionnaire: This will give us information on your health history and any past diagnoses you have received. We also like to know if you are experiencing any symptoms regularly, such as chronic stomachaches or headaches. The questionnaire also tells us if there is any other medical history we should know about, such as surgeries you have had or medications you take.
- Consultation: During the consultation, you will meet with a member of our staff to discuss the information provided in the questionnaire. At this time, we will provide information on the treatments we offer and determine what treatments you are interested in.
- Physical exam: You will meet with the doctor for your physical exam. At that time, our physician will conduct a thorough physical exam, discuss symptoms you have been having and hear any concerns you have. The physician may be able to diagnose your condition at this time, but you may be required to provide a blood sample to be run through the lab first.
- Lab work: If you require lab work, a blood sample will be taken before you leave. The results for lab work take a few days, so we will set up a follow-up appointment to go over those results.
Once our physician can determine a diagnosis, you could begin receiving treatment immediately.
We Offer Therapies to Supplement Your Internal Medicine Treatments
If you have a chronic disease, we offer therapies and treatment options to help. Some of these services include:
- Chiropractic medicine: Adjustments from a chiropractor can help patients who have injuries or ailments that have caused chronic pain in the neck, back, and other areas of the body. This helps with neuromuscular optimization, posture optimization, joint mobilization, and joint manipulation.
- IV infusion therapy: Promotes energy, performance hydration, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- Physiotherapy: Including therapeutic ultrasound, tapping, cupping, and the Graston Technique.
- Acupuncture: This aids in pain management, female hormone dysregulation, facial aesthetics, and general wellness.
Our Patients Have Great Things to Say About Us
- “They clearly care. The doctors are in amazing shape so they practice what they preach. I’ve left bad reviews when I’ve needed to in the past but I feel compelled to write this positive one cause my experience has been nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend this place for health and wellness on a physical aspect but even more so cause it’s the only place to go for building the greatest version of yourself!”
- “For starters, my body at 36 feels amazing! I seriously feel better now than I did in my early twenties. Of course, I take way better care of myself today as opposed to then, but I’ll take it. A lot of this has to do with the clinic, they took easily an hour on my first visit, asked more questions then any doctor ever combined that I’ve seen.”
- “Highly recommend these guys. They do a great job and are very knowledgeable. Thank you Sebastián for chiro needs and Dr Jason as well. I really appreciate these guys.”
Call Us Today to Make an Appointment with our Port Orange Internal Medicine Doctor
The goal of our Port Orange internal medicine physicians is to prevent you from getting sick in the first place. If you come to us and are already experiencing a wide range of symptoms, we will assess you to determine a diagnosis. Our facility is equipped with in-house treatment and therapy options. We will always do our best to help you reach an optimal level of health.
Call to schedule an appointment at our Port Orange office. Our staff members look forward to helping you become the healthiest version of yourself.