Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates offers Port Orange personal training to clients who want to enhance their health through physical exercise and a nutritional diet. Dr. Jason Schottel opened his own private gym, The Muscle Clinic, to give people an opportunity to receive personalized exercise and nutrition plans while also getting supervision from a trained medical professional.
Our facility gives you the medical care you need to not only build muscle strength but also maintain a healthy lifestyle that you can keep. Whether you’re recovering from a sports injury or are looking to start your fitness journey for the first time, our team can meet you at your beginning and guide you to your ideal physique. Our client testimonials for our personal training range from weight-loss clients to bodybuilding competitors.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Personal Trainer?
Healthlinelists several benefits to having a personal trainer monitor your health, such as:
- You will be more aware of your personal health, like whether you need to be mindful of your shoulder if it’s prone to dislocating or whether your weight affects which exercises are high- or low-impact on your body.
- You can receive an individualized exercise plan that targets specific parts of your body. For example, you might want to focus on building better back muscles but then find out that you have several balance issues that need to be addressed or a herniated disc affecting your posture. A personal trainer can help you achieve your goals while also improving your weaknesses.
- You get introduced to new forms of exercise, so your body never has to plateau. Incorporating a variety of exercises helps your body advance at a gradual pace while also keeping you from getting bored.
If you live in the Port Orange area, you can visit our facility to learn more about our personal training services. Alternatively, you can also go to our gym, The Muscle Clinic, located on South Ridgewood Avenue, just next to the Halifax River.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
A Medical Doctor Can Supervise Your Personal Training
When you get personal training through Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates’ Muscle Clinic in Port Orange, you get the benefit of having a trained medical professional supervise your physical progress.
During your free fitness assessment, our team will observe whether you have any injuries or physical conditions we need to consider when building your Port Orange personal training plan. Additionally, we will ask questions about your fitness level, such as whether you have been exercising regularly prior to coming to our facility and what types of exercise you’ve been doing to achieve your health goals. From there, we can modify as needed.
Port Orange Personal Training (386) 366-7418
Why Having a Physician Supervise Your Personal Training Helps You
Having a physician as part of your personal training program also provides other benefits, such as:
- You can avoid common muscle injuries: Mayo Clinic notes that many people develop overuse injuries after exercising due to training and technique errors, such as lifting too fast or using improper form. Our trainers can give you individualized attention so that you know how to safely use gym equipment on your own and at the level that you need to practice based on our doctor’s diagnosis.
- You can get a customized nutritional meal plan: Our physician can also shed insight on how your metabolism, hormone levels, and other internal functions may affect your personal training. We build customized meal plans that cater to our patients’ health concerns, such as meal plans that are diabetic-friendly or promote better gut health for those with Crohn’s disease.
- You can learn modified techniques to accommodate your body: Are you recovering from a muscle injury? Our physician can observe your current physical state and advise you on how to modify your exercise plan so that you do not inflame your injury further. He can monitor your rehabilitation and suggest other therapies to ease any pain or soreness you might feel as your muscles rebuild.
Click to contact our Anti Aging Doctors in Port Orange
Our Facility Offers Other Treatments to Supplement Your Personal Training
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we offer various treatments to help people in Florida maintain good health. Our facility practices different forms of anti-aging and regenerative therapies, such as:
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a treatment for both men and women who may be suffering from low hormone levels. For example, people with low levels of testosterone may experience the following symptoms:
- Osteoporosis or bone density loss
- Hair loss
- Low libido or other sexual dysfunctions (e.g., erectile dysfunction)
- Muscle mass loss
- Mood swings, including depression
Our facility prescribes testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and other forms of HRT to help patients maintain balanced hormone levels. This treatment can also help people build more muscle mass, maintain their weight, and build strength in their bones.
IV Infusion Therapy
IV infusion therapy is a great way to give your body the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients it needs to nourish its internal systems. Our facility offers the following types of IV infusion therapy packages:
- Energy package
- Vitamins and minerals package
- Antioxidants package
- Performance hydration package
- Natural defense package
- Chelation package
- Fountain of youth package
- Lipotropic package
IV infusion therapy sessions are quick and painless, allowing patients to boost their immune systems at their leisure. Dr. Jason Schottel can prescribe specific packages to meet your health needs and provide more information in a future appointment or training session.
Our facility also offers internal and functional medicine as well as primary care. You can come to our facility for medical care regarding a chronic illness, a new condition you’re developing, or a general check-up. One of the benefits of getting personal training through our facility’s Muscle Clinic is that our physician can diagnose and treat any illnesses or conditions you develop, then apply this information into your training regimen as necessary.
Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates About Our Personal Training Services
If you or a loved one are interested in getting Port Orange personal training in Florida, come to Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to learn more about our services. We can direct you to our private gym, The Muscle Clinic, operated by Dr. Jason Schottel. There, you will be able to get customized physical training programs and meal plans, as well as an overall fitness assessment.
Whether you’re looking to build muscle or lose weight, our facility and staff can help you achieve your goals. Call our office location on Dunlawton Avenue to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you begin your health journey.