Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) stem cell therapy is a form of regenerative medicine that can reduce pain and inflammation, promote healthy cell growth, and treat certain medical conditions. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we serve patients from St. Augustine and other cities in central and northeastern Florida using this and other forms of therapeutic treatments.
If you are interested in finding out if this or another therapy could be the key to reaching your health and wellness goals, we want to help.
We Use PRP Stem Cell Therapy to Treat Multiple Conditions
PRP and stem cell therapy on their own perform various functions, as supported by studies like those in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. For example, PRP is considered essential to healing wounds within the body because it encourages cells to heal damaged tissue.
Meanwhile, stem cells are those that have yet to mature and take on specialized functions. We can take advantage of this by transplanting them to an area where they can replace damaged cells that cannot heal themselves and encourage healthy cell growth. When we use PRP and stem cells, they can provide a twofold approach to treatment.
At our facility, we may use PRP stem cell therapy for things like:
- Promoting skin rejuvenation
- Relieving chronic pain for muscles and joints
- Stimulating hair growth
- Healing sports injuries
- Reducing inflammation
- Treating sexual dysfunction
The process for undergoing this treatment follows a few steps, which we’ve outlined below.
How PRP Stem Cell Therapy Works
All of our first-time clients start with a consultation. We will discuss your reason for seeking PRP stem cell therapy, your medical history, and whether you could benefit from this treatment during this meeting. An exam and diagnostic testing may also be necessary to confirm if this could be the right treatment for you.
From there, we may arrange to extract your plasma and cells and perform the injections. This process involves several steps, in which we:
- Take samples from you: This requires two separate procedures to take blood and fatty tissue samples from you.
- Extract your plasma and stem cells: We use our machines to separate the PRP from your blood and the stem cells from your tissue.
- Combine the PRP and stem cells: Once we have the samples prepared, we can combine them to form your personalized treatment.
- Perform the injection at the predetermined site: This may be your joint, hairline, or another area (depending on the reason for your treatment). You may experience some pain at the injection site as your healing begins.
- Monitor your results: We will keep a close eye on the area of concern through follow-up appointments to determine how the treatment is going. We will also check for whether further action is necessary for your healing.
What to Expect Throughout the Process
It can take several weeks and even multiple sessions before you begin seeing results from this therapy, though this depends on what condition we are treating. For example, a study of hair loss effects published in Stem Cell Investigation reported a significant increase in hair density in about 23 weeks. Likewise, how long the results last will also vary based on your goals.
If you want to know more about what to expect from your overall experience with us, take it from one of our previous patients, who said:
- “During the process, every question was always answered and any issues that came up were not just addressed, but addressed with careful thought and communication. I now feel better than I have felt in years.”
We believe you should never feel left in the dark or ignored when it comes to your health concerns. Our team will listen to your goals, discuss your options, and educate you every step of the way.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Choosing Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
With every service we offer, our goal is to promote healing, wellness, and health optimization. This is why we focus on anti-aging, regenerative, and therapeutic medicine at our practice.
We seek to make living your best life accessible in any way we can. For example, we operate on a combined insurance and cash model, meaning there is no need to worry if you don’t have insurance or your policy doesn’t cover our services. Explore some of the other benefits of working with Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates below.
We Focus on Overall Client Health
For patients coming into our office for the first time, we know that this is not always their first attempt to seek treatment. Many explain that other doctors paid more attention to their symptoms, relied strictly on pharmaceuticals for treatment, and were largely unable to get to the root of their health issues.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we believe in personalized care that goes beyond the symptoms and works to treat the whole patient. This means we often combine traditional medicine with lifestyle changes and therapies to support all aspects of your healing.
As a result, many of our clients even come back to us for their primary care needs after their initial procedure. We hope you will, too.
More Client Testimonials and Reviews
There’s no one better to turn to for insight when considering treatment from us than our past and current clients. Here are just a few Google reviews that illustrate how we operate and the energy we cultivate:
- “Dr. Henriquez is the absolute best! He is very honest and I always feel brand new after every visit!”
- “I have issues with tension in my neck and back from my job, sinus pressure, and TMJ. remedied all of those issues so far. Very pleased with my experience and look forward to my visits.”
- “I’ve been seeing Sebastian for about three months for neck pain. Excellent personalized treatment and showing tremendous progress. I highly recommend him.”
We want to help you achieve the same results for your health goals while offering you warm, friendly, and professional service.
St. Augustine PRP Stem Cell (386) 366-7418
Call to Set Up Your Consultation and Appointment Today
There is no reason to wait for your healing any longer. We are ready to listen to your needs and respond with compassion as we guide you on your wellness journey.
Whether you live in Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, St. Augustine, or another nearby city, call us to schedule your consultation and appointment regarding PRP stem cell therapy today. You can reach Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates at (386) 366-7418.