There are many treatment options for curing or resolving erectile dysfunction (ED) – the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for sexual intercourse. Our team takes a whole-body approach to treating men struggling with the limitations ED imposes on their sex life. One way to find out if erectile dysfunction can be cured is by learning more about your specific underlying cause.
According to Merck Manual research, causes of ED can include limited blood flow to the penis, low levels of testosterone, hardening of the arteries, diabetes, nerve disorders, and complications arising from prostate surgery. Our health and wellness team helps you explore our beneficial treatment plans and restore you to your preferred sex life.
How Common Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Per Johns Hopkins Medicine data, almost all men will experience occasional instances of erectile dysfunction. While occasional occurrences can cause slight annoyance, repeated or long-term ED can be problematic because it robs you of the ability to engage in a healthy sex life. Types of ED include:
- Persistent inability to attain or maintain a strong erection
- Organic abnormalities to your arteries, veins, or both
- Premature ejaculation occurring very quickly after sexual penetration
ED has historically affected millions of men and is estimated to affect up to 322 million worldwide by 2025. Fortunately, there are treatments that help afflicted men overcome ED and resume their preferred sexual activity.
Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Understanding the cause of ED is the first step toward effective treatment. Mental health, stress, and anxiety can lead to ED and require behavioral therapy techniques. Many underlying health conditions can also lead to ED, including:
- Hardened arteries
- Physical trauma
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Weight issues
Our holistic approach to traditional health care and mindful wellness means we conduct a thorough diagnosis of your ED and your overall health before initiating any form of treatment.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
How Does Your Facility Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
The Priapus Shot, or P-Shot®, provides men who have a desire for sexual activity with an affordable drug-free, surgery-free treatment option. For many patients, the P-Shot® is relatively painless, with the entire procedure taking approximately 30 minutes. The best part – there is no downtime, so you can start having sex immediately after being treated.
This regenerative therapy uses your own blood to stimulate the healing process by using a centrifuge machine to increase its healing components and then reinjecting the resulting platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Important facts you should know about P-Shot® treatment:
- Noticeable results can take up to a month
- Maximum results can take up to 3 months
- Affordable without the nuisance or restrictions of insurance limitations
P-Shot® can lead to restored sexual dysfunction after prostate cancer surgery, enhanced sexual stamina, increased blood flow, longer-lasting erections, and increased penis length and girth.
Diagnosing Erectile Dysfunction
Our health care team comprises doctors, technicians, and staff who are dedicated to helping you overcome ED and achieve optimal sexual health. We start by listening to you with discretion and understanding. When we diagnose ED in our patients, our process involves:
- Frank conversation
- Physical examination
- Symptom evaluation
- Laboratory tests
You never have to let fear or embarrassment hinder your conversation with us. Our staff is compassionate, understanding, and discreet with only two goals — understanding the cause of your ED and finding an effective treatment.
What Our Patients Say About Our Approach
We believe every patient who seeks health care from our team deserves a staff that treats them like a person, not a checklist. For example, patients we have treated in the past say:
- “For starters, my body at 36 feels amazing! I seriously feel better now than I did in my early twenties… A lot of this has to do with the clinic, they took easily an hour on my first visit, asked more questions than any doctor… I’ve seen.” – Shaun Skisszle
- “The Dr. was so knowledgeable, he took his time, and I didn’t feel rushed when discussing all of my concerns. I felt listened to for the first time ever. He answered all my questions perfectly and made sure I understood what he was saying… I can’t wait for my next appointment!” – Sydney Creech
- “I wish I could do 10 stars! Since seeing Dr. Jason and his staff, my life has completely turned around… Thank you, Dr. Jason, Dr. Scott, Rebecca, Spyro, Sebastian… Patient for life.” – Owen Shoup
Learn more about our commitment to patient wellness and our focused approach to health care on our patient reviews page.
Contact One of Our Wellness Team Members Today
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, our health care team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates can help you treat the condition that is currently disrupting your sex life. Find out how erectile dysfunction can be treated or cured by contacting one of our patient intake team members at (386) 366-7418 today.