There are numerous causes of erectile dysfunction (ED), cites Cedars Sinai Hospital. Among them are stress, depression, weakened blood flow, hardened arteries, diabetes, nerve damage, medication, low testosterone, weight gain, and immobility. There are also various forms of ED, each of which can have its own underlying cause.
If ED is preventing you from having a satisfying sex life, there is hope and help available. Knowing what causes erectile dysfunction is the first step to getting effective treatment. When our health and wellness team treats you for ED, we start by identifying its cause, identifying treatment options for any underlying conditions, and prescribing appropriate treatment to restore your sex life.
What Are the Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
The primary symptom of ED can be distressing for many men. According to Cleveland Clinic research, if you are struggling with ED, you are not alone – it affects one in ten men during their lifetime. Its primary symptom is being unable to get an erection when you want one. Additional symptoms include:
- Being unable to get a hard, firm erection
- Inconsistent or unproductively short erections
- Absence of erections at night
- Absence of erections when waking
- Numbness in the penis and buttocks
- Leg cramps readily relieved with exercise
You do not have to live with erectile dysfunction or give up on the idea of a pleasurable sex life. By reviewing your symptoms with a member of our staff, we can work with you to find the best available treatment option for the specific cause of your ED.
Get a Complete Examination and Diagnosis
Living with erectile dysfunction can be stressful and challenging. Getting to the exact cause of your ED and finding a solution starts with a medical diagnosis by one of our health care team members. Erectile dysfunction is typically diagnosed by:
- Reviewing your sexual history
- A comprehensive physical exam
- Identifying injuries or trauma
- Lab tests and exams
- An ultrasound of the penis
Because our team is committed to your overall health, we start every examination with a conversation. Since ED can have psychological causes, we listen to you with compassion and discretion that gives us insight into your current mental and emotional health.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Can Erectile Dysfunction Be Treated?
Erectile dysfunction is absolutely treatable. Because ED can have physical and psychological causes, treatments will vary accordingly. Traditional treatment options include:
- Lifestyle changes
- Medication changes
- Oral ED medications
- Testosterone therapy
- Vacuum devices
- Various penis implants
Men who smoke, are overweight, or were diagnosed with chronic illnesses are often at risk for ED. So are men who suffer from certain forms of cancer or from cancer treatments. While these treatment options may offer relief from ED, some might be uncomfortable, inconvenient, or indiscrete. Others may be virtually pain-free and quick.
Explore Our ED Treatment Options
The ED treatments we offer in our wellness facility are discrete, affordable, and available right in our office. Before beginning any treatment, our medical staff will review treatment timelines and potential side effects with you. Our ED treatment options include:
- Revive Wave© Therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy
- Exosome therapy
- P-Shot® therapy
Our doctors and medical staff treat ED patients who want to increase their sex lives and improve their sexual functionality. When you visit our facility, we carefully screen your current health, detail your available treatments, identify the best choice for you, and treat you with integrity and respect.
Patients Stay with Our Health Care Team
Our team works hard to meet the immediate and ongoing needs of uninsured patients. When patients come to us for ED treatment, they often remain with us for ongoing primary care. They say:
- “Dr. Jason and his staff have helped me tremendously and made a true and real impact in my life. Every time I’ve ever needed them for myself, my friends, or my family, they’ve always come to the rescue with polite, courteous, and caring attitudes. They have earned my utmost respect.” – Marc Sanseverino
- “Extremely professional, courteous, and genuinely caring about their patients! Exceptional front office staff and the doctors are brilliant! Highly recommend!!!” – Jennifer Sanseverino
- “They clearly care… I feel compelled to write this positive cause my experience has been nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend this place for health and wellness… it’s the only place to go for building the greatest version of yourself!” – Shaun Skisszle
Your general and sexual health care is important to us. To meet your continuing needs, our staff ensures each of our patients is cared for in a warm, secure, discreet environment.
Explore Your ED Treatment Options Today
Are you ready to find out the cause of erectile dysfunction and the treatments that can restore your sex life? Our Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates health care facility is ready to help. Complete our online form or call one of our team members at (386) 366-7418 to get started building your customized treatment plan.
Call or text (386) 366-7418 or Schedule an Appointment Today!