Soft tissue mobilization involves skillful, strategic stretching, manipulation, and massage of the tissues to benefit injured patients and patients who struggle with pain, lack of mobility, and difficulty functioning and moving. It can also prove beneficial for patients who are experiencing a decrease in range of motion, patients suffering from arthritis, recovering from surgery, or who want to speed up and enhance the injury recovery process.
Our doctors and staff help patients who can benefit from soft tissue mobilization therapy learn more about the therapy’s benefits, costs, and long-lasting relief. We offer diagnostic and evaluation services that assess your current condition and address the cause of your limited mobility. We also help our patients take a more active role in managing their own health and injury recovery without interference or restrictions from insurance companies.
What Conditions Can Your Staff Treat with Soft Tissue Mobilization Therapy?
Injury recovery and a strong, healthy body go hand-in-hand. Our team has designed a physiotherapy program that offers focal point attention on specific treatment areas. An important part of our physiotherapy wellness program, soft tissue mobilization therapy, treats patients who were injured on the job, are suffering from arthritis, or are recuperating from surgery. Treatable conditions include:
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Painful plantar fasciitis
- Stress injuries and tendonitis
Every patient we treat deserves the best possible health care. By providing you with attentive, supportive, interactive care, we help you take charge of your body and wellness without treating you like just another chart. Our health care team takes a unique approach to treating every client we see because we know how important informed, personalized health care is.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Additional Benefits of Targeted Physiotherapy
Our health care team is patient-focused and comprised of trained professionals in exercise rehabilitation. Soft tissue mobilization is one of several promising medical techniques we offer our patients. To help you and others meet your mobilization goals and improve your quality of life, we also offer:
- Custom exercise regimens
- Muscle stretching programs
- Correction of muscle imbalances
- Treatment of chronic lower back pain
- Joint mobility exercises
- Muscle strengthening exercises
If you need help in any of these areas to foster optimal recovery from an injury or from a medical condition that limits your mobility, our staff will explain the full range of strengthening options we have available and guide you through the diagnostic process of uncovering the right solution for you.
Soft Tissue Mobilization Therapy and Massage Therapy Work Together
Massage therapy in combination with soft tissue mobilization therapy can aid in advancing many forms of physical recovery. According to Mayo Clinic research – and our own experience – massage therapy as part of integrative medical support can help patients cope with pain and stress. Benefits of massage therapy include:
- Whole-body health and healing
- Shortened injury recovery time
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved overall muscle tone
Additional Cleveland Clinic research also cites the health and wellness benefits of massage therapy. When you are ready to help your body heal itself, our medical staff will help you achieve the benefits you want by promoting a natural approach to healing. It can help on an as-needed or ongoing basis and as part of your overall wellness plan by decreasing stress levels and promoting physical and mental relaxation.
Satisfied Patients Share Their Insights Into Our Service
People who come to our office looking for specific wellness services often return to us for primary care services. Clients we helped in the past leave testimonials on our patient reviews page like these:
- “Dr. Jonathan Henriquez is absolutely amazing! He’s helped me throughout my whole TBI and he’s a major reason that I’m at where I’m at and you all should go for even the smallest problems!” – Hunter Martin
- “Dr. Jonathan Henriquez is the absolute best. He is super knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. And you can genuinely see he is there because he loves to help people live their best life. Couldn’t be happier as a patient!!!!!” – Jon Radford
- “Dr. Scott and his team looked at my entire system… blood work was meticulously reviewed, and the results were discussed with me… The advice the discussions are meaningful. They are about natural remedies that work…I highly recommend Dr. Scott and his team.” – Janet Simpson
When you turn to our team for your health care needs, we provide you with compassionate, supportive assistance as part of an interactive treatment plan. Helping you enjoy optimal health is our priority.
Contact One of Our Team Members Today
If you are looking for ways to treat and recover from an injury, we can help. Learn more about our patient-focused approach to health care, including the benefits of soft tissue mobilization therapy, by calling one of our Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates team members at (386) 366-7418 today.