At Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates, we put your well-being first. Our clinic offers a range of regenerative tools that help our clients meet their health goals. Internal medicine is the backbone of these therapies, providing generalized treatment for a variety of conditions.
If you’re suffering from a chronic condition like diabetes or high cholesterol, an internal medicine physician from our clinic can build a treatment plan on your behalf. We’re proud to provide Brevard County internal medicine services. Let us support your pursuit of a healthy and happy lifestyle.
What Exactly Is Internal Medicine?
Essentially, internal medicine is generalist care. A doctor trained in internal medicine is equipped with the building blocks of treatment, like:
- Diagnosing an ailment
- Devising treatment plans
- Recommending specific therapies
The American College of Physicians refers to internal medicine physicians as the “doctor’s doctor” because they are often called upon by other medical professionals for their ability to connect the dots and help solve problems.” Therefore, internal medicine is about two things:
- Looking at the bigger picture
- Using a multi-disciplinary approach to identify and treat your condition(s)
Why Choose Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates for Internal Medicine
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we provide a wide variety of unique treatments. Our clinic was founded by Dr. Jason Schottel, who specializes in metabolic cardiology and regenerative medicine. He’s received several accreditations, including a Doctor of Medical Sciences from Wilmington University and a Doctor of Chiropractic from the Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Alongside Dr. Schottel, we have several other staff members with notable medical certifications, like a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, a nurse practitioner, and a phlebotomist.
These accreditations allow us to provide our clients with thorough and compassionate service. This is what they’ve said about working with Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates:
- “Dr. Schottel is one of the best out there! His knowledge is impeccable and he really truly cares about giving every single one of his patients the best care possible! I highly suggest you make an appointment and give him the opportunity to change your life!” – Jason S.
- “This is a great clinic and the Doctors are very well informed with the latest and greatest equipment and research. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone looking to understand more about their health and conditions from a genetic standpoint.” – Tracey C.
Supplemental Treatment Options
In conjunction with your internal medicine treatment, we can provide you with these services to improve your health and quality of life:
- Nutritional plans: Nutritional lifestyle choices can have large impacts on your overall health. We can advise you on your nutritional choices and build a client-specific plan that suits your needs.
- Chiropractic care: Chiropractic care targets joint misalignments to reduce chronic pain and boost your overall health.
- Intravenous infusion therapy: Intravenous infusion therapy is a non-invasive therapy. We offer our clients a range of intravenous infusion packages, like antioxidant boosts, or the fountain of youth package.
What does an Internal Medicine Appointment Look Like?
If you’ve sought out Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates for internal medicine, it’s likely that you’re seeking treatment for a long-term condition. It’s also possible that you’re hoping to improve your overall health. Regardless, we’ll approach your case in a careful and detail-oriented manner by starting with an initial screening:
- Gathering your medical background information: Internal medicine is about looking at the bigger picture, so we’ll need some information from you. We can provide you with a medical questionnaire that highlights possible underlying causes and symptoms you’re struggling with. For example, you might tell us that you have high blood pressure or a history of depression. Then, you can inform us of your current symptoms, like chronic pain or erectile dysfunction.
- Initial consultation: Prior to speaking with a physician, a member of our team will speak with you about your goals and treatment concerns. You can also request specific treatments during this consultation.
- Physical examination: Physicals are the bread and butter of internal medicine. A physician from our team will check your general vitals, like your heartbeat and blood pressure. These observations may be joined by lab tests. Then, we can work towards providing you with a diagnosis and treatment plan.
What Can Internal Medicine Treat?
If you’ve sought out a primary care doctor, you’ve probably witnessed the internal medicine process. They check your vitals, discuss your symptoms, and then provide you with a possible treatment plan. As previously mentioned, this is our general format for internal medicine visits – we start broad to develop highly specific treatments.
This means that internal medicine can treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Sexual health problems, like erectile dysfunction
- Low testosterone or estrogen
- Heart disease
- Chronic pain
- Lung disease
This is not an exhaustive list of internal medicine’s treatment capabilities. If you’re struggling with a condition not noted here, our team can still conduct an evaluation. By design, internal medicine is a jumping-off point for most, if not all, conditions.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Why Work With Our Internal Medicine Physician?
There are several key benefits to working with our internal medicine physician, including:
- Clear communication: Internal medicine hinges on strong client relationships. Our goal is for you to build a comfortable and trusting relationship with your medical care provider. This type of relationship is conducive to effective treatment.
- Preventative care is a priority: You don’t need to have a chronic condition to partake in internal medicine. We can assist you with your general health goals, too, by providing dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
- Condition diagnoses: We can work with you to uncover the root causes of your ailments.
This is the benefit of Brevard County internal medicine – it can be as broad or narrow as necessary. We’re prepared to meet you wherever you are on your health journey. Building strong physician-patient relationships assists us in providing the support you need.
Work With a Brevard County Internal Medicine Provider Today
Are you struggling with specific conditions or looking to improve your overall health? We have the tools to help you reach your goals, whether that’s a reduction in chronic pain, or the diagnosis of an underlying disease. Call our offices today to schedule an initial Brevard County internal medicine appointment today.