Whether you want to match the energy of the hot bods on Daytona Beach or make a serious change in your lifestyle to improve your health, our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates wants to help you reach your fitness goals.
Our leading physician, Dr. Jason Schottel, opened The Muscle Clinic to target individuals who are serious about their personal fitness. Our clients range from athletes looking to tone and sculpt their muscles to health-focused individuals who want to gradually introduce exercise into their lifestyle. Wherever your fitness level begins, our team can build a Daytona Beach personal training program for you and start your workout regimen right away.
Our Team Can Craft a Customized Personal Training Program to Meet Your Goals
If you decide to get personal training through our facility near Daytona Beach, you can receive:
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Individual or Group Planning
Whether you’re trying to prepare your body for the annual NPC Daytona Beach Classic bodybuilding championship or want to start a weight-loss journey with a friend, our trainers can build a plan right for you. We offer individual and group programs at affordable price packages, which include:
- 20 30-minute or 1-hour sessions per month
- Nutritional meal planning
- Physiologic and body composition testing
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) for pre-workout
Daytona Beach Personal Training (386) 366-7418
Meal Plans and Nutritional Assessment
Tired of eating salads all the time to cut calories and lower your carb intake? The reality is that each individual’s personal diet is complex and unique. What might work for one person might not work for you, which is why so many people often fail to see positive results when chasing fad diet after fad diet.
Our physician and trainers can perform lab tests to determine how to address your dietary needs, such as high cholesterol or high sugar levels. We’ll also incorporate meal strategies to help you achieve desired fitness results, whether that involves increasing your protein intake or swapping complex carbohydrates with more fibrous foods.
Free Fitness Assessment When You Visit The Muscle Clinic
Each person interested in our Daytona Beach personal training can get a free fitness assessment from our physician. This is a great opportunity to know exactly where you’re starting and how to improve.
Our Facility Practices Sports Medicine and Treats People with Muscle Injuries
Have an injury? Our physician can diagnose and treat any injuries or conditions you have, then adapt your personal training program so that you can avoid reinjuring yourself.
If necessary, we can also refer you to our facility for chiropractic care, pain management, or any other medical treatment to address your injury/condition before starting your exercise program. We care about the safety of our patients and want each person to begin their health journey on the right path.
Treatments We Prescribe for Muscle and Joint Injuries
Our facility offers the following treatments for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions:
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Chiropractic care
- Ultrasound therapy
- Graston Technique®
- Taping and cupping therapies
- Posture optimization
- Neuromusculoskeletal optimization
Common Ways People Injure Themselves During Exercise
Mayo Clinic notes the following reasons for why people get muscle injuries after exercising:
- The individual overexerted themselves by performing too many repetitions.
- The individual did not use proper form when exercising, causing strain on their muscles.
- The individual tried to perform exercises too quickly instead of going at a slow, controlled pace.
Our physical trainers can supervise you so that you remain safe during your personal training. Should you ever report pain or soreness, our physician can review your symptoms and prescribe treatment as necessary.
Treatments We Offer at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates treats patients for various conditions related to testosterone loss and other hormonal imbalances, muscle injuries, and general aging. Our anti-aging and regenerative therapies can help patients boost their energy levels, immune system, and hormonal functions.
Additionally, we offer primary care services to patients, especially when they come in for a specific health condition. The following are some of the treatments we prescribe to our patients.
Treatments That Can Supplement Your Personal Training Program
Certain patients may benefit from the following treatments while receiving personal training:
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT): HRT involves treatment that artificially produces and boosts a patient’s hormone levels, such as testosterone or estrogen levels. Patients going through menopause or andropause may be interested in this treatment if they suffer from symptoms like hair loss, erectile dysfunction, muscle mass loss, and bone density loss.
- IV infusion therapy: Our facility offers IV infusion packages, which give patients a boost of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. We offer different types of packages to achieve different effects. For example, people pursuing personal training in Daytona Beach may be interested in our Performance Hydration or Energy packages.
- Internal medicine: Do you have a chronic illness or condition that might affect your exercise abilities? Our facility is dedicated to addressing our patients’ health needs on a whole perspective, even if their conditions are problematic or unknown. We will work with you to give you the treatment you need so that you can live a healthier life.
Other Services We Offer
Other treatments we prescribe to our patients include:
- Regenerative medicine
- Andropause therapy
- Menopause and perimenopause therapy
- Thyroid disorder treatment
- Pain management
- Chiropractic care
Call Our Office Near Daytona Beach to Schedule Your First Appointment
If you are interested in getting Daytona Beach personal training, come visit Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to learn how our team can help you achieve your health goals. Dr. Jason Schottel operates a private gym, The Muscle Clinic, which allows members to get customized personal training with the benefit of having a medical physician supervise their progress. Your health journey can start off on the correct foot so that you don’t have to guess which methods are right for your body.
If you would like to learn about other treatments we offer that can enhance your personal fitness plan, call our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to schedule an appointment.