At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we take person fitness seriously and understand that maintaining a well-balanced diet and active lifestyle is key to being healthy. However, finding the right methods to staying fit or keeping the body flexible and toned does not come naturally to everyone, which is why many people consider getting a personal trainer to guide them on their health journey.
Our physician, Dr. Jason Schottel, opened The Muscle Clinic, an “old school”-style gym that prides itself on giving one-on-one training to members who are serious about improving their bodily health. We can help you tone down problematic areas you may be insecure about or help you train for the next annual NPC Dexter Jackson Classic bodybuilding competition. You set the goals for your Jacksonville personal training, and we guide you toward them.
Get Serious About Your Health at The Muscle Clinic
Hiring a personal trainer can provide major benefits if you’re trying to be healthier. For example, hiring a personal trainer can:
- Hold you accountable to your exercise plan
- Allow you to learn exercises that are best for your body
- Give you a support network that keeps you confident and determined to stick to your goals
- Introduce you to new routines when you reach plateaus or need accommodations (e.g., you have an injury, you become pregnant, you are recovering from a surgery)
Our team can refer you to our trainers at The Muscle Clinic, who will cater to your specific requirements, whether you need to modify your exercise regimen or alter your diet. The following describes some of our services.
Our Gym Offers an Old School-Style Approach to Individual and Group Training
The great thing about physical fitness is that it can be done anywhere, anytime. However, if you want specific results, you may need to consult a personal trainer if you are unfamiliar with exercise physiology. Our physical trainers understand the mechanics of the human body and can shed light on how certain exercises can target specific muscles and regions of the body.
Our personal trainers offer individual and group training for members at our Muscle Clinic. We can give one-on-one training or prepare group training exercises if you want to work out with a friend, partner, or family member. Whenever you have questions or want to switch things up in your exercise routine, our trainers are more than ready to meet your demands. Our staff is well educated in nutrition, kinesiology, and other sport sciences.
We Build Customized Nutrition Plans for Each of Our Members
Whether you become a member of our gym or seek treatment at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we also offer weekly nutritional planning and check-ins. This allows our team to monitor your progress, whether you’re trying to lose or gain weight.
Additionally, we can incorporate branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) to your pre-workout routine, which can help you build muscle and avoid muscle fatigue or soreness. Other factors we may consider when creating your nutrition plan include:
- How fast your metabolism is
- Whether you have preexisting conditions, such as Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, or Crohn’s disease
- Whether your focus is on losing weight or building muscle
- Whether you need to incorporate specific vitamins and minerals to boost your immune system, such as more iron-rich or fibrous foods
With weekly nutritional planning, we can adjust your diet instructions as necessary and depending on which methods produce better results.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Dr. Jason Schottel of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Supervises Personal Training
Having a physician supervise your personal training is a major benefit that our team is proud to offer. Dr. Jason Schottel can observe your physique and provide detailed, evidence-based instruction on which exercises will work for you and/or encourage healing. Dr. Schottel holds board certifications in multiple practice areas, namely:
- Anti-aging medicine
- Regenerative medicine
With his supervision, you can receive medical advice alongside your personal training, which can be beneficial if you are suffering from an injury, chronic illness, or are maturing in age.
Top Reasons Why People Get Injured When They Don’t Have a Personal Trainer
Some of the main causes of musculoskeletal injuries after exercising, according to Mayo Clinic, include:
- Improper form: If you are new to weightlifting, resistance training, or even cardio exercise, you may put yourself at risk if you try to take on more than you can handle. Novice gym goers are more prone to using improper form when exercising, which can put strain on their muscles, joints, or bones. As such, you might feel overly sore or even experience intense pain as a result of misusing your body during exercise.
- Overexertion: When starting a new exercise routine, there’s no room for pride. Better to start slow and gradually add on as you adapt to new challenges. Trying to lift too much weight or do too many repetitions/sets can lead to injuries. It is counterproductive to exercise hard one day, then spend a week recovering from your mistakes.
- Speed: Building muscle requires controlled movements. While it might be tempting to do 15 repetitions with dumbbells to “get it over with,” rapidly performing muscle exercises can damage the joints, put you off balance, and lead to other errors (e.g., dropping the weights by accident).
Jacksonville Personal Training (386) 366-7418
Our Facility Offers Other Regenerative Treatments to Boost Your Health
Beyond personal training, our staff at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates can prescribe treatments to help you achieve your health goals. These treatments may include:
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for men and women
- Chiropractic care for muscle, joint, and other musculoskeletal injuries
- IV infusion therapy
- Internal medicine
- Regenerative medicine
For more information about these treatments, feel free to come to our office near Jacksonville to speak with our physician.
Click to contact an Areas We Serve today
Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Today to Learn More About Our Services
Interested in getting personal training near Jacksonville, Florida? At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, physician Dr. Jason Schottel runs The Muscle Clinic, a gym affiliate that helps individuals work toward their fitness goals. We offer the first fitness assessment for free to see where you’re starting from, whether you’re looking to shed 20 pounds of fat or build 20 pounds of muscle.
Call our facility today to learn more about our personal training services. If you are interested in our anti-aging and regenerative treatments, you can also schedule an appointment.
Call or text (386) 366-7418 or Schedule an Appointment Today!