If you are considering BOTOX® therapy, our team wants to help you. Our Port Orange office serves clients throughout Florida, including Palm Coast. A doctor from our office would be happy to design a personalized treatment plan that fits your health and aesthetic needs and goals.
When administered by a professional, BOTOX® and similar therapies are a safe way to soften and rejuvenate your skin. This procedure can have aesthetic, psychological,
Why Get BOTOX® Injections?
BOTOX® and similar therapies, including Dysport®, use varieties of the botulinum toxin to relax facial muscles over an extended period of time (usually months). Per the Cleveland Clinic, this can have numerous benefits, including but not limited to:
- Giving you younger-looking skin: Dysport® smooths out wrinkles on your forehead and between your eyes, taking years off your appearance.
- Reducing spasms: If you have a condition caused or exacerbated by muscle spasms, the botulinum toxin can reduce symptoms.
- Reducing migraines: The botulinum toxin is also an effective treatment against chronic migraines. Fewer migraines can improve your quality of life and your emotional wellbeing.
- Improving your mood and mental health: Dysport® can help you feel better, both physically and mentally. Once your physical appearance is more aligned with your desired self-image, your emotional health may improve as well.
Everyone has different reasons for seeking BOTOX® therapy or similar treatment. Your reasons will determine what kind of treatment(s) we suggest. Whether this treatment involves Dysport® or not, we can work closely with you to design a plan that improves your:
- Physical health: Our treatments may help patients lose weight, gain energy, and improve their overall health.
- Physical appearance: Aesthetic therapies like Dysport® can turn back the clock and make our patients look more like they did when they were younger.
- Psychological well-being: Physical health impacts emotional health. Our treatments can help patients get the most out of life.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
What Treatment with Dysport® Looks Like
Everyone’s experience will be different. In part, this is because everyone has a unique medical history and reaction to treatment. However, it is also because our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates is careful to design an individual treatment plan for each and every patient rather than pushing a “one size fits all” approach.
In general terms, your road to smoother, younger-looking skin may resemble the following.
We understand that no two patients are the same. They may have different:
- Medical histories
- Health and aesthetic goals
It is essential to discuss all of these subjects before deciding on any course of treatment. This will happen on your very first visit.
As one patient noted, we are “super passionate” about helping others to look and feel their best. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we strive to be diligent about the pre-treatment routine, which involves:
- Reviewing your medical history: This includes both having a conversation with you and going over your medical records. It is important to know what treatments (if any) you have received for the particular issue you are visiting us about, as well as any other health issues or medications that may interfere with or affect future treatments.
- Giving you a check-up: We want to be absolutely sure that whatever therapies we prescribe will help you, not hurt you.
- Discussing potential side effects: We will let you know what symptoms to watch out for. We encourage our patients to call us right away if anything about treatment concerns them.
- Answering all of your questions: If there is anything you need to know before you will feel comfortable starting a particular treatment, please ask. We will spend as much time as necessary addressing your concerns.
Even after treatment starts, you will want to remain in close contact with our office. We will:
- Check in on you: This may involve a quick phone call or, in the case of a serious or urgent concern, a physical appointment.
- Monitor you throughout treatment: This way, we can spot potential issues as they arise and treat them before they become truly problematic.
- Alter treatment if necessary: If you experience side effects or if a certain treatment is not giving you the desired results, we can adjust or even swap treatments.
Not all treatments are meant to have immediate effects. For example, while Dysport® can show results in a matter of days, a new exercise regime can take weeks or months for you to feel the full effects. We can help patients manage expectations regarding all treatments.
Once you have been receiving Dysport® injections for a while, we can assess your “new normal” and determine if you may benefit from other treatments. Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates offers numerous therapies that can help our patients improve their physical and mental health, including:
- Restylane®: These injections use hyaluronic acid. As Harvard Health reports, this is a natural substance that can add volume to sagging, aging skin.
- Physical therapy: Exercises and stretches designed especially for you can improve your range of motion, reduce pain, and more.
- Microneedling: This involves puncturing your skin with many tiny, sterilized needles. This may sound intimidating, but it is an effective way to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Hormone replacement therapy: HRT can help both men and women whose hormone levels have dropped with age.
- Diet and exercise: We can review your eating and exercise habits. If necessary, we will recommend alterations that can boost your physical and mental wellbeing.
These treatments and more can help you physically, emotionally, and psychologically. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we always remember that physical health and appearance are closely connected to emotional health. The treatment regimen we create for you can reflect that philosophy and help you feel better inside and out.
Palm Coast Botox Therapy (386) 366-7418
Schedule an Appointment for a Palm Coast BOTOX® therapy
If you live in Palm Coast, Florida, Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates can help you figure out if Dysport®, a treatment similar to BOTOX® therapy, is right for you. Call today and schedule an appointment with one of our doctors. You can reach our Port Orange office today.