If you are a St. Augustine resident who is curious about BOTOX® therapy and other rejuvenating treatments, one of our doctors is eager to speak with you.
At our facility, we believe in providing each patient with personalized, specialized care. This involves creating a treatment plan that is tailored to each patient’s needs and monitoring them carefully throughout treatment.
We Offer Many Rejuvenating Therapies
Per the Mayo Clinic, several different strains of the botulinum toxin are approved for various aesthetic and medical purposes. Our office uses Dysport®, which can:
- Make you look younger: Relaxing your facial muscles at the injection site can smooth out wrinkles and refresh your appearance. Dysport® is designed to reduce wrinkles between the eyes and on the forehead.
- Work quickly: You have waited long enough for healthier, more youthful-looking skin. Dysport® can have noticeable effects within days of the first treatment.
- Provide long-lasting benefits: Patients can enjoy rejuvenated skin for three to four months at a time before requiring another treatment. This makes it easier for patients to fit appointments into their busy lives.
- Treat certain medical conditions: As Harvard Health reports, the botulinum toxin may help people with chronic migraines that do not respond to other treatments. It is also used to treat conditions like overactive bladder and excessive sweating.
- Improve your self-esteem: Everyone likes to look their best. When your appearance aligns with your expectations, you may notice an increase in self-confidence and an overall happier mood.
As effective as Dysport® injections can be, they are not for everyone. For example, patients with muscle weakness should not try any therapy involving the botulinum toxin. We examine all of our patients before recommending any treatments to ensure their safety.
Combining This Therapy with Other Treatments
Patients may get the most out of treatment by combining multiple therapies into a life-changing health regimen that allows them to return home to St. Augustine feeling better than ever. Let one of our doctors design a plan to reverse the signs of aging and allow you to live your best life. In addition to BOTOX®-style therapy, we offer:
- Hormone replacement therapy: HRT is a good way to replenish abnormally low testosterone or estrogen levels. After treatment, patients may have more energy, find it easier to lose weight, and feel better overall.
- Restylane®: This all-natural treatment can “plump up” cheeks, earlobes, and other areas that have sagged and dried out with age.
- Microneedling: We can reduce scar tissue and smooth out the skin through the use of tiny Because this treatment involves needles, it is safer to let a professional do it than to use dermarollers by yourself at home.
- Physical therapy: Patients can decrease pain and increase their range of motion by using the stretches and exercises we recommend for their specific conditions.
- Dietary advice: A healthy diet can give you healthier skin and improve your overall well-being. We design a personalized diet plan for each patient who could benefit from it.
- Exercise advice: We can review your current exercise habits and help you make gradual changes, building up to the regimen that may be most beneficial to you.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book a Consultation for a botox therapy in St. Augustine
Our Treatment Process
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we understand and appreciate that every patient is unique and can benefit most from individualized treatment. These are the steps we take to ensure that everyone who walks through our doors gets the care they deserve.
Review Medical History and Expectations
We start the treatment process on your very first appointment by:
- Requesting and reviewing your medical records
- Asking about any sensitivities or allergies
- Clarifying expectations
In this way, we can:
- Recommend treatments that are suited to your health and goals
- Avoid treatments that could be harmful
- Make sure you understand the pros and cons of each treatment
Other facilities may make assumptions about a patient’s needs before they even walk in the door. Meanwhile, we listen to our patients first and then make treatment recommendations based on what they have told us about their needs, goals, and desired forms of treatment.
Monitor You Throughout Treatment
It is important to realize that, as safe as Dysport® and our other treatments are, they are still medical procedures. As such, they carry some degree of risk, albeit a small one. Dysport® side effects are usually mild and may include:
- Drooping eyelids
- Dry or watery eyes
- Injection site sensitivity
To ensure our patients’ wellbeing, we:
- Keep in touch with them throughout treatment
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Conduct tests to rule out other, more serious conditions
- Prescribe treatments to alleviate side effects
- Encourage our patients to call if they have concerns, big or small
Sometimes, a given treatment does not work out. This may be because the patient has a negative reaction to it or because the treatment is not providing the results they wanted. If this happens to you, we can adjust the dosage or frequency, stop treatment altogether, or start other therapies that may have better results.
It can be frustrating when a treatment does not work as expected or its side effects preclude further use. However, you do not have to give up after one ineffective treatment. Our doctors can work closely with you to come up with alternatives and keep you on track to meet goals concerning your:
- Physical health
- Physical appearance
- Emotional health
- Desired lifestyle improvements
Make Ourselves Available
We know that starting any new treatment can present physical and psychological challenges. We encourage all of our patients to:
- Ask as many questions as they need
- Call us if they have questions or concerns
- Inquire about specific treatments they are curious about
- Report health changes promptly (so we can make adjustments to treatment if necessary)
Our patients are our top priority. We do everything possible to keep them comfortable and healthy, and we do not turn away patients just because they are uninsured.
St. Augustine Botox Therapy (386) 366-7418
Schedule Your First Appointment Today
If you are considering BOTOX® therapy or similar treatments, call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. We help patients in St. Augustine and throughout Florida to look and feel years younger. Let us design an individualized plan that can help you improve your physical and emotional health.