If you want to look your best and get rid of stubborn belly fat, our St. Augustine love handle removal (liposuction) service can help you achieve the body you want. By strategic, targeted fat removal, liposuction allows you to shape and contour your body into one that you find aesthetically appealing. Our health care providers can help you explore the procedure’s features and benefits.
If you are ready to get started, our client-focused team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates is ready to help.
What Are Love Handles?
If you have them, you know exactly what love handles are and how they affect your appearance. Healthline describes love handles as the pinchable skin on the sides of your belly right above either hip. They are an unsightly area of excess fat accumulation in and around your hips and belly.
Love handles can make your clothes look ill-fitting and obstruct the lines of your body because they jut out from both sides at your waistline. People sometimes refer to love handles as “muffin tops” and work hard to eliminate them. Love handles also affect the bodies of both men and women.
What Causes Love Handles?
Like many people, you might think weight gain and fat retention are the cause of love handles. While they certainly contribute to them, they are not the only possible causes.
Additional factors that might contribute to developing love handles include:
- Poor nutrition
- Thyroid disease
- A sedentary lifestyle
Love handles can inadvertently contribute to other health care challenges, and alleviating them can boost your overall health. Regardless of the cause of your love handles, getting rid of them can be a challenge. Our medical staff can help by providing liposuction treatment that helps you get rid of fat you cannot lose on your own.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
What Is Liposuction?
Liposuction removes excess pockets of fat that do not respond to diet, nutrition, or exercise. It can be performed under local or general anesthesia and results in minimal scarring. Johns Hopkins Medicine describes liposuction as a medical procedure that suctions fat out of your body.
While it cannot take the place of weight loss, it can target specific fatty deposits. Liposuction’s targeting aspect lets us focus specifically on the areas that need attention. There are four types of liposuction:
- Tumescent liposuction that shrinks capillaries to prevent heavy blood loss and uses a vacuum to remove fat
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction that relies on ultrasound imagery to break fat down before removing it via suction
- Laser-assisted liposuction that heats fat prior to removal to make the removal process easier
- Power-assisted liposuction that cuts through stubborn fat and makes it easier to suction out
Our Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates health care team will review each of the liposuction options available through our practice. We will also conduct a thorough physical examination that lets us assess your overall health and guides us toward the best fat removal option for you.
How Long Will It Take to See Results?
While you might want to look different as soon as your procedure is over, when you undergo liposuction to help with love handle removal (liposuction) in St. Augustine, the results will not be immediately visible.
Your general health and post-surgery swelling will contribute to the time your complete recovery will take. In most cases, you will be prescribed a compression garment. It will control swelling to help promote healing and recovery.
The compression garment, worn for several days post-surgery, will also reduce pain and unsightly bruising. The weeks leading up to full recovery will see swollen areas gradually decrease, and your new shape and figure will become more prominent and noticeable. Follow all aftercare and discharge instructions our team provides to ensure optimal healing and the best possible results.
St. Augustine Love Handle Removal (386) 366-7418
Our Team Offers Customized Liposuction Services
Just as no two patients are alike, neither are the procedures they will undergo. Our medical practitioners offer individual services geared toward your unique goals. Once we decide together on the best course of treatment, our team will:
- Conduct a thorough physical exam
- Run any lab tests or imaging scans (if necessary)
- Review your family and medical history
- Discuss your aesthetic plans and goals
- Create a custom treatment and recovery plan
- Address your questions and concerns
- Show “before and after” results of successful procedures
We also make sure you have a clear picture of what to expect from your procedure, what your recovery will look like, and how much time you can expect to spend in the recovery phase of your treatment.
Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates Patient Reviews
Reviews from patients can help you understand what it means to work with our client-focused practice. When they talk about their experience with our team, patients say:
- Alexandra Staub: Martina is always so welcoming at the front desk and Ashley has an amazing bedside manner that every practitioner should have…Thanks for all your hard work, guys!!!
- April Johnson: If you are looking for a solution to something you are experiencing or dealing with, this is the place to go…Thank you Dr. Jason Schottel for taking the time to sit with us and help us gain some knowledge on how to live better!
- Spyro C: This is a great clinic and the Doctors are very well informed with the latest and greatest equipment and research. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone looking to understand more about their health and conditions from a genetic standpoint.
Do you want to hear from additional satisfied clients? You can read more reviews like these on the client reviews page of our website.
Schedule Your Introductory Appointment Today
If you are looking for health care options and love handle removal via liposuction in St. Augustine, our practice has the services you need. When you are ready to schedule your first appointment, contact one of our Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates team members today.