Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates created Revive Men’s Health to provide medical services to men that focus on their sexual health. If you or a loved one suffers from erectile dysfunction, you can schedule an appointment at Revive Men’s Health to get treatment for your condition. This facility offers multiple therapies that help men improve their sexual functions.
Read more about Revive Men’s Health and the treatments available below.
Revive Men’s Health Was Created to Help Men Improve Their Health
As men age, they begin to lose testosterone, which affects their sexual health and other functions in the body. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we often treat men who have experienced consequences of low testosterone levels, such as:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Hair loss
- Osteoporosis or bone tissue loss
- Muscle mass loss
- Reduced libido or other sexual dysfunctions
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
However, other health conditions can also affect a man’s hormone levels or sexual health besides aging. To address the needs of our male patients, our facility created Revive Men’s Health, which offers services specifically for improving male health.
Their facility focuses on evidence-based treatments for erectile dysfunction. Yet, while many facilities may prescribe brand name medications for ED, like Viagra®, Revive Men’s Health uses an alternative approach to healing men’s sexual dysfunction.
Revive Men’s Health Approaches Erectile Dysfunction Differently
While men can suffer from erectile dysfunction as they age, aging itself is not the cause of ED. In fact, ED can serve as a symptom of an underlying condition unrelated to the patient’s age, which is why diagnosing ED should involve a complete physical exam to determine its root cause.
Revive Men’s Health understands this. Unlike other health facilities, which might only prescribe oral medications to treat symptoms of ED, the team at Revive Men’s Health focuses on what the body as a whole needs.
Understanding Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction involves problems with getting or maintaining an erection, which can affect a man’s ability to engage in sexual intercourse. Symptoms of ED can range and affect men differently, but some common symptoms include:
- Irregular ability to get erect: Sometimes you can get an erection, but it is not consistent with every time you want to engage in sexual intercourse.
- Difficulty maintaining an erection: You can get an erection, but you are unable to keep it as you engage in sexual intercourse or other sexual activities.
- Inability to get erect: You are unable to get an erection at all.
Understanding ED as a Symptom
Several health conditions can cause ED in men, and this sexual dysfunction can also indicate issues in a patient’s vascular, nervous, and endocrine systems. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), other health conditions that can cause ED in men include:
- High blood pressure
- Type II diabetes
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Depression and anxiety
- Excessive drinking or use of illicit drugs, including smoking
- Stress, including fear of sexual performance or failure
- Peyronie’s disease, a disease that affects the penis
- Multiple sclerosis, a central nervous system disease
- Atherosclerosis, a disease that affects the arteries
- Injuries to the penis, prostate, bladder, pelvis, or spinal cord
- Injuries from surgeries or treatments for prostate or bladder cancer
In some cases, ED can also be a symptom of medications, such as antidepressants or blood pressure medicines.
Why Your Consultation Matters
At Revive Men’s Health, you do not come in for a consultation to be prescribed a pill and call it a day. You come in to have your overall health addressed.
Our physicians know that erectile dysfunction can be a sign of a much larger problem, so we want to get a complete history of your health, your preexisting conditions, and your lifestyle habits. In those answers, we can create a treatment plan specific to your needs and help you not only heal from ED but also improve your health overall.
Revive Men’s Health Offers Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction and Other Sexual Dysfunctions
Some of the treatments you may receive at Revive Men’s Health include:
- Acoustic pressure wave therapy (APWT): Referred to as Revive Wave© Therapy, this treatment uses focused shockwave therapy to target and regenerate tissue and vascular functions in your penile area. This encourages better blood flow, cell metabolism, and tissue regeneration.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy: Also referred to as autologous conditioned plasma, this treatment takes a sample of your blood and separates its platelets in a centrifuge machine. The platelets can then be injected into the body to encourage cellular regrowth which can also increase sexual stamina, enhance sensitivity in your sexual organ, and increase its firmness when erect.
- Exosome therapy: Exosome therapy is a form of stem cell therapy. To extract exosomes from your body, we can use a sample of fatty tissue from an area such as your abdomen.
Physicians from our anti-aging center in 633 Dunlawton Ave, Port Orange, FL 32127 will discuss how long these treatments might take, how many sessions you may have to complete before seeing results, and whether there are any side effects to these treatments.
Revive Your Health By Scheduling Your Appointment Today
Revive Men’s Health caters to male patients who want to improve their sexual functions, reduce signs and consequences of aging, and target other related health conditions. Our team of physicians doesn’t just focus on the treatment you come in for, but the treatment you need to improve your health from a whole perspective.
You can read our Google reviews to understand the relationship we have with our patients. One of our patients, Jon Radford, raved about one of our doctors, noting that, “You can genuinely see he is there because he loves to help people live best life.”
Call Revive Men’s Health Today to Reach Your Goals
Every person on our team wants you to live to your fullest potential. We can help you improve your health. Call Revive Men’s Health at (386) 366-7418 to schedule your appointment today.