At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we offer Port Orange injury treatment services for various types of injuries, such as back injuries, neck injuries, including whiplash, and sprains and strains.
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, a sports activity, or at work and now suffers from pain and other negative symptoms, consider getting treatment at our Port Orange facility. We can give you a physical evaluation to assess the extent of your injury, then build you a treatment plan to get you back in good shape.
Treatment Services We Offer for Physical Injuries
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we treat musculoskeletal injuries using various evidence-based therapies, such as:
- Chiropractic care: Our chiropractor is trained in multiple adjustment techniques, from diversified to the Thompson Drop-Table Technique. We can also modify treatment sessions if your injury makes you sensitive to certain manipulations so that your recovery remains smooth.
- Physiotherapy: Supplementing chiropractic care with physiotherapy is often recommended. BMC Public Health published a report on a study on patients who received physiotherapy as part of their rehabilitative treatments. Results found that patients were able to improve their quality of life. Our facility practices multiple types of physiotherapies, such as therapeutic ultrasound and massage therapy, to improve our patients’ health.
- Cupping therapy: Our facility offers cupping therapy as an alternative treatment. This treatment helps patients release toxins from their bodies and decrease symptoms such as inflammation, chronic pain, and poor blood circulation.
When you come in for your first Port Orange injury treatment services appointment, our physician can go over potential treatment options after listening to your symptoms. Our team will then build you a treatment plan based on the severity of your injury.
We Can Also Build You a Customized Wellness Plan to Boost Your Overall Health
Our facility also offers other wellness options to improve bodily function, such as:
You can learn more about these services on our website or when you visit our facility in Port Orange.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
What to Expect When You Visit Our Port Orange Facility
The nature of your injury will dictate how your first appointment will go, but there are standard procedures you can expect when you visit Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. For example, when you come in:
- We will have you fill out an intake survey: This allows us to understand your prior health history before your injury, such as any comorbid conditions we should be aware of (e.g., high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc.) and medications you’re on. It will also give you an opportunity to report immediate symptoms you’re feeling.
- You’ll go through a consultation to discuss how you got your injury: You’ll be able to meet our chiropractor, Dr. Jonathan Henriquez, who will listen to your symptoms and assess how to proceed with your treatment. He can explain in further detail what to expect during your treatment and answer any questions you might have.
- We will conduct diagnostic testing as necessary: Our facility conducts our own diagnostic testing when treating patients, which can range from blood analysis to full body imaging scans, depending on what type of injury you have.
At the end of your appointment, we will take payment and schedule any follow-up appointments as suggested by your physician. We aim to make your recovery as quick as possible, so feel free to be open about how you are handling treatment with each session.
Port Orange Injury Treatment Services (386) 366-7418
Building a Personal Injury Case? We Can Cooperate with Your Attorney
Many of our patients who were injured in accidents decide to move forward with a personal injury case against the party that caused their injury to occur. If you or a loved one are seeking legal options to potentially get compensated for your treatment, our facility is more than happy to provide medical-related evidence to support your case.
Once you sign a medical release form, we can work with your legal attorney by providing specific information or evidence requested. Here are a few ways we can help:
- We can provide copies of your medical records: These records can help confirm that you sought treatment after your accident occurred and that you required care because of injuries you suffered in that accident.
- We can provide testimony about your medical treatment: Our physician can provide a statement for your case that confirms the extent of your treatment, your potential maximum medical improvement (MMI), and whether your injury was caused by the accident or whether the accident aggravated a preexisting condition you have.
- We can send copies of test results and imaging scans we took to diagnose your injury: Like your medical records, these files can confirm the nature of your injuries. Images may also support your claims about how painful your injuries are, especially if they are internal (e.g., herniated discs, internal organ damage).
- We can send copies of your medical invoices: Your attorney may request financial documents related to your treatment to calculate the cost of your medical care. If you require long-term treatment, our billing team can calculate estimated costs for your care and forward those values to your legal team.
If you require other information to support your case, feel free to ask our personnel at our facility during your visit.
Click to contact our Anti Aging Doctors in Port Orange
Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to Schedule an Appointment
If you or a loved one in Port Orange suffered an injury and are now experiencing pain, come to Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to be evaluated by our facility physician and get treatment. We offer various therapies to treat musculoskeletal injuries, from chiropractic care and physiotherapy to IV infusion therapy and PRP/stem cell treatment.
When you come to our facility, we focus on identifying the core issues that may have led to your injury and any other symptoms you might be feeling. We also provide primary care services to monitor your health and can build you a wellness plan that can make your recovery journey smoother. Call now to schedule your Port Orange injury treatment services appointment.