Soft tissue injuries and ailments can include sprains, strains, and torn ligaments, causing varying degrees of pain and discomfort. You do not have to live with the achiness and soreness of a soft tissue injury, though. Our Port Orange soft tissue treatment program can help you find the relief you need.
Your health and well-being are important to every member of our patient-focused team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. We offer a range of treatments, including physical therapy, soft tissue mobilization, and targeted physiotherapy. It starts with your initial consultation, where we get to know your current condition and healthcare goals.
What Is Soft Tissue Treatment?
Soft tissues are the cells that encase and protect your body’s organs and bones. Your body functions optimally when it is in proper alignment and free of aches and pains that impede your agility.
Our healthcare providers and team members offer various treatments, including the following:
- Soft tissue mobilization, including purposeful stretching, manipulation, and massage of the affected tissues, which aims to relieve pain, increase mobility, speed recovery from an injury, and alleviate the agony of arthritis
- Targeted physiotherapy, including customized exercise regimens, improvement of muscular imbalances, and strengthening maneuvers
- Massage therapy, in conjunction with other treatment options, which offers improved muscle tone, relaxation and rejuvenation, and whole-body recovery
Sore or damaged soft tissues can occur in many parts of the body. With that, your treatment protocol is custom designed to address the specific issues you are dealing with. It can help by relaxing tense muscles and giving you increased flexibility and movement.
Soft Tissue Injuries We Treat for Port Orange Patients
According to Merck Manual research, your body’s soft tissues can become damaged from injuries, prolonged repetitive motion, stress, accidental falls, car accidents, and overuse. Commonly reported soft tissue injuries include:
- Ruptured tendons
- Bone fractures
- Dislocated joints
These complications can range in severity and challenge your physical mobility and abilities.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
How We Choose the Best Soft Tissue Treatment for Port Orange Patients
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we are committed to administering custom healthcare tailored to meet your specific needs and objectives. At your consultation, you can expect us to:
- Perform a complete physical exam
- Address your specific sore areas
- Ask about any soft tissue injuries
- Obtain your medical history
- Ask about your lifestyle and activities
- Address any current or chronic pain
- Recommend diagnostic tests
Our goal is whole-body wellness for you. Beneficial health care starts with you, so we ask pointed questions and ask for honest responses that help us delve into your unique needs.
Diagnostic Testing at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
Before we recommend any treatment plan, we want to get a clear picture of the current state of your health. Based on your physical exam, we may recommend one or more of the following diagnostic tests and procedures:
- Blood tests: These tests give us information about your bio-available hormones that address how your body functions on a cellular level
- Genetic testing: These tests help us understand your genetic susceptibilities and take a proactive look at current and potential health issues
- Nitric oxide testing: A simple saliva test strip to measure your levels of Nitric Oxide, a critical component of good health and optimal circulation
- pH testing: This test helps you maintain a healthy pH balance so your body can absorb the proper nutrients, enabling us to recommend beneficial supplements
The diagnostic test we recommend—we only suggest the ones you need—can help us determine the right healthcare plan for you and the best supplementary and complementary treatments.
Port Orange Soft Tissue Treatment (386) 366-7418
Our Healthcare Providers Offer Additional Health and Wellness Treatments
Many of the patients who come to our practice for need-based health care keep coming back to us for primary care. We offer the following services and treatment plans to meet your ongoing needs and those of your family:
- Anti-aging medicine for men and women
- Chiropractic medicine
- Custom stretching programs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Internal medicine
- IV infusion therapy
- Perimenopause & menopause therapy
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Regenerative medicine
- Sexual health
- Stem cell therapy
- Thyroid disorder treatment
- Urgent care
Our business model is cash-based, rather than insurance-based. Insurance companies could limit the number and frequency of your treatments, which could limit the amount of medical care you receive when you need it most. Our cash-based model allows you to take control of your own healthcare choices and the pace of your treatment plan.
Five-Star Reviews for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
When previous patients recommend our healthcare team, they say the following in Google and other online reviews:
- Grace: Dr. Schottel is one of the smartest doctors I ever met. If you want to get treated by a knowledgeable, caring, friendly, and professional doctor you should visit Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates clinic!!!
- Mike R.: I have known Jason as a close friend for over 15 years. I know where his heart is and his knowledge in his profession. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates you get more than results, you get a Dr. that truly cares!!
We are passionate about whole-patient medical care that leads to a happy, healthy lifestyle. Find additional testimonials on our reviews page from satisfied patients in their own words.
Click to contact our Anti Aging Doctors in Port Orange
Call to Learn More About the Benefits of Soft Tissue Treatment in Port Orange
Are you recovering from a sports injury, a traumatic accident, or a chronic medical condition? Our team of healthcare providers can help. We offer beneficial Port Orange soft tissue treatment that can alleviate your suffering.
Start taking charge of your health by contacting Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates today.