Car accidents can cause occupants inside a vehicle to suffer from bodily trauma, depending on how severe the collisions are. A common type of injury that results from car accidents is a soft tissue injury, which affects muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
If you or a loved one suffered a soft tissue injury in a Port Orange car accident, consider getting medical treatment at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. Our facility offers Port Orange car accident soft tissue treatment to help patients restore their health and get back on their feet after automobile collisions. From physiotherapy to IV infusion therapy, our facility offers various treatment options to heal physical injuries.
Chiropractic Care and Physiotherapy Can Help Heal Soft Tissue Injuries
Our facility uses evidence-based chiropractic and physiotherapy techniques to treat soft tissue injuries. Several studies support these methods to alleviate chronic pain and store mobility in the body’s tendons, joints, and muscles.
For example, regarding chiropractic medicine, Scientific Reports announced study results that found patients reported neutral or less pain and discomfort with each session they received treatment. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics published a study that found patients were able to increase their motor behavior and muscle functionality through chiropractic treatment.
Regarding physiotherapy, BMC Public Health also released a study that found patients reported a better quality of life after using physiotherapy as part of their rehabilitative treatment options. Physiotherapy has also been shown to improve soft tissue injuries like whiplash, which is a common form of injury caused by rear-end car accidents.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Types of Chiropractic and Physiotherapy Treatments Our Facility Offers
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we offer both chiropractic and physiotherapy treatments for soft tissue injuries. Depending on the severity of your soft tissue injury, you may require one or both forms of treatment to heal any tears or stress on the injury site.
Our facility practices the following chiropractic adjustment techniques in Port Orange, Florida:
- Seated diversified
- Side posture
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Thompson Drop-Table Technique
- Manual extremity manipulation
- Posture optimization
- Neuromusculoskeletal optimization
Before you begin any type of chiropractic treatment, our facility will perform a physical exam to ensure no other underlying conditions are present that could affect your treatment.
Our facility practices the following physiotherapy treatments in Port Orange, Florida:
- Soft tissue mobilization therapy
- Stretching and strengthening therapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Massage therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Cupping therapy
- Graston Technique® (GT) therapy
Your rehabilitation plan may change as you recover from your soft tissue injury. Many patients use physiotherapy to promote soft tissue growth and restoration and stop once their injury heals, but other patients opt to continue long-term physiotherapy as a form of pain management tension release in their muscles and joints. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you feel better.
Port Orange Car Accident Soft Tissue (386) 366-7418
Alternative Treatments We May Use to Promote Your Injury Recovery Further
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we look at our patients with a “whole” mindset, meaning we don’t treat patients by the symptom but by their overall health needs. This means while you may use chiropractic care or physiotherapy to treat your soft tissue injury, we may also encourage you to supplement your recovery with alternative treatments, such as:
- IV infusion therapy: This noninvasive treatment can be a great way to boost your vitamin and mineral levels. Patients receive vitamin- and mineral-rich IV fluid through intravenous injection (i.e., Energy package, Natural Defense package, and the Antioxidants package).
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy: This treatment involves extracting PRP from your blood and injecting these cells into the injury site to promote accelerated and/or concentrated healing. This treatment can also be combined with stem cell therapy.
- Nutritional planning: Diet can affect a person’s recovery. Our facility builds customized wellness plans for our patients, which can involve weekly nutritional planning and/or exercise regimens.
Feel free to ask our team about other services we offer that may aid your recovery.
Click to contact our Anti Aging Doctors in Port Orange
Our Facility Can Work with Your Car Accident Lawyer if You Are Building a Case
If you or a loved one suffered a soft tissue injury in a Port Orange car accident, you may qualify to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit to pursue compensation for your medical treatment expenses and other damages. Our facility can work with your car accident attorney and provide information that may support your case, such as:
- Medical testimony: Our physician can make a statement about the nature of your soft tissue injury, the potential length of your recovery, and the likelihood that you will recover from your injury. We can also confirm when you reach maximum medical improvement.
- Medical records: After you sign a medical release form, we can forward medical records to your attorney to serve as evidence for your case. These records can confirm the date you sought treatment after your car accident, whether the car accident aggravated previous injuries or conditions you had, and whether your soft tissue injury was a result of the car accident.
- Medical imaging scans: In some cases, our facility may request diagnostic testing and imaging scans of our patients’ injuries to determine their severity. If these photos exist, we can also provide copies to your attorney for evidential purposes.
If you intend to move forward with a personal injury case, you should mention this when seeing our facility physician. Our team will then explain what steps we can take to provide medical-related evidence for your case.
Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to Schedule Your First Appointment
If you or a loved one suffered a soft tissue injury in a car accident in Port Orange, come to our facility to receive treatment. We offer Port Orange car accident soft tissue treatment to help patients have a smooth recovery. Whether you’re interested in chiropractic care, physiotherapy, or a combination of both with some of our other alternative treatments, our team can build you a wellness plan that gets you back into proper shape.
Call now to schedule your first appointment at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. Our facility treats people in Port Orange and surrounding cities in Florida.