If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident, you may be interested in getting cupping therapy in Port Orange as a supplementary treatment option. Cupping therapy has been used to treat various conditions, both chronic and recently developed. People who suffered a bodily injury to the back, neck, shoulder, or knees may benefit from cupping therapy, as this treatment has helped people reduce inflammation and pain in the injury site.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we offer Port Orange car accident cupping treatment as a form of physiotherapy. These Port Orange Injury treatment sessions generally last a few minutes and can be paired with other therapies as part of your rehabilitation. We can schedule your first cupping appointment as soon as you call.
What Is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is an alternative treatment method that involves using glass cups as suctioning tools on the skin. Healthline notes that there are four main types of cupping therapy, which are:
- Dry cupping, which is the traditional suction-only method
- Flash cupping, which is an accelerated version of the suction-only method
- Running cupping, which involves moving the suctioned cups on the skin while using massage oil as a lubricant
Markings from the cups generally go away after a week. Additionally, patients can resume daily activities after treatment sessions.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
Benefits of Cupping Therapy for Car Accident Injuries
The benefits of cupping therapy can vary depending on the injury or condition you’re treating but generally include:
- Pain reduction
- Immune system function activation
- Anti-inflammation effects
- Increased blood circulation
- Lymphatic flow
- Changes to the molecular structure of the blood
The Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine released a report on the effects of cupping, noting that this ancient treatment method helps to remove “noxious materials from skin microcirculation and interstitial compartment, which benefit the patient.” The report also claims that cupping may help patients reduce their cholesterol levels, which can combat chronic illnesses like heart disease.
Port Orange Car Accident Cupping Treatment (386) 366-7418
What Kind of Injuries Can Cupping Therapy Treat?
Cupping therapy can be used to treat:
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Hip injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Knee injuries
- Herniated discs
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic inflammation
- Facial paralysis
This is not an exhaustive list of injuries that cupping therapy can treat. If you were injured in a car accident in Port Orange, Florida, you may benefit from supplementing your recovery with cupping therapy. Our physician can perform a physical exam to assess whether this treatment option may be right for you.
Click to contact our Anti Aging Doctors in Port Orange
Our Facility Offers Various Therapies to Treat Car Accident Injuries
In addition to cupping therapy, our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates also offers:
- Chiropractic care: Our chiropractor can make adjustments to alleviate the pain and discomfort you might be feeling since the car accident. We practice various manipulation techniques, from diversified to the Thompson Drop-Table Technique.
- Physiotherapy: Cupping therapy is just one of many physiotherapies we offer. We also practice Graston Technique® (GT) therapy, massage therapy, and Kinesio Taping, among other treatment styles.
- IV infusion therapy: If you’re looking for a vitamin boost to promote better healing, our facility also has several IV fluid packages to choose from. This is a non-invasive treatment and can be customized for your health needs.
If you would like additional information on our treatment services, feel free to call our facility to speak with someone from our team.
Building a Car Accident Claim? Our Medical Team Can Help You
If you are building a car accident claim or lawsuit with a personal injury lawyer, our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates is more than happy to cooperate with your case. Our facility can provide information about your medical treatment to support your case as soon as you sign a medical release form giving us permission to do so. We can also:
- Provide medical testimony on your car accident injuries: Our physician can provide a statement on the nature of your bodily injuries, the types of treatments prescribed to you, and your projected maximum medical improvement based on the severity of your injury.
- Send copies of imaging scans and diagnostic test results for your injuries: Our facility may perform diagnostic testing before prescribing cupping therapy for your injuries to ensure it can be a suitable treatment option for you. We can forward copies of any images we scan and blood work we did to assess your injuries.
- Forward medical records related to your injuries: If you would like a copy of your medical records to showcase your health history prior to the car accident and afterward, we can provide this information after you give us permission to release it. Your medical records can also serve as confirmation for when the accident occurred based on when you sought treatment and reported the nature of how you got injured.
- Copies of medical invoices from our facility: If you would like to recover the costs of your cupping therapy sessions as well as any other treatment you received at our facility, we can give you copies of your medical invoices. These receipts can help you calculate the total cost of your treatment.
If you require any other medical-related information, feel free to mention this to our office during your initial appointment. Our team will take steps to accommodate you as best as possible.
Call Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to Schedule Your First Appointment
Cupping therapy can help promote better blood circulation and immune function in the body, which can then alleviate inflammation or pain. If you or a loved one suffered a musculoskeletal injury in a car accident in Port Orange, Florida, consider getting cupping treatment at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates. Our Port Orange car accident cupping treatment can be included in your physiotherapy plan as a method to boost your healing.
Call now to schedule your first cupping session at our facility. Our physician can discuss the benefits of cupping therapy and explain what to expect from a series of sessions during your physical recovery. Let your healing journey begin today.