Optimal health is the key to a life that allows you to engage in your chosen activities and enjoy them to the fullest. If you are experiencing healthcare challenges or simply want to feel better and have more energy, we can help. Our team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates offers a suite of tests and exams that can lead to the right healthcare choices for you.
Our Port Orange diagnostic testing is customized to address your specific concerns. It also informs our development of a treatment protocol that will help you feel better and regain control of your health.
The Importance of a Diagnosis
Many people mistakenly think of diagnostic testing as a tool to be used only in cases of medical emergencies or trauma. In truth, it can help you and your healthcare team make accurate decisions for your overall health. Diagnostic testing can help us:
- Screening for diseases and disorders
- Diagnose their nature and cause
- Assess the extent or severity of an ailment
- Observe a patient’s response to treatment
When our Port Orange primary care physician accepts you as a patient, we start by conducting tests and exams that give a clear view of your current health. The diagnostic tests we conduct are non-invasive, pain-free, and provide an all-inclusive look at your overall health.
The healthcare services we offer include:
- Andropause Therapy
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Disease Prevention, including nutritional counseling and exercise training
- Facial Aesthetics Change to Microneedling
- Female Hormone Dysregulation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Perimenopause & Menopause Therapy
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Thyroid Disorder Treatment
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Diagnostic Testing Services We Offer
Here are some of the scans and tests we may conduct to get a better picture of your overall health, risks, and nutritional needs.
- AO Scan. We use AO scanning to get a visual look at your organs, systems, and tissues and their functionality. It can help us understand your current condition and even forecast your health status for up to the next five years. Often compared to standard imaging exams like ultrasounds, CT scans, and MRIs, the AO scan presents a significantly more accurate picture and aids in improved diagnosis and treatment.
- Styku Scan. A Styku scan is a sophisticated 3D scan that provides precise measurements of body composition. These diagnostics can help with weight loss, weight management, and setting caloric and activity goals. The Styku scan is illustrative and descriptive and can motivate positive change — especially as you watch your body transform through progressive monitoring.
- Blood and Saliva Analysis. These tests can reveal a lot of detail about your health history including hormone activity and imbalances, the presence of heavy metals, and nutritional data. Analyzing these aspects of your health can help us develop supplement treatment, nutritional goals, and more.
- Genetic Testing. DNA testing and test results can play a bigger role in your healthcare than you might know. The genetic tests we recommend can help you make well-informed choices based on genetic predispositions and other predictors we uncover with the beneficial testing method.
- Nitric Oxide Testing. Every healthy body needs Nitric Oxide to aid in cell communication and healthy blood flow. We measure your Nitric Oxide levels with a simple and non-invasive saliva strip test. If your levels are not optimal, we recommend a treatment plan to get them back to where they need to be.
- pH Testing. A well-balanced pH ensures your body can efficiently absorb the nutrients you take in. If our pH testing indicates an imbalance, we may recommend a custom nutrition plan. Designed for you, it can include supplements that help promote nutrient absorption and restore your pH balance to optimal levels.
Your Initial Healthcare Consultation Is an Important First Step
Every time you visit our office, we spend time talking to you about your previous session and upcoming treatments. If diagnostic testing was ordered at a previous Port Orange visit, we go over their results with you and tweak your treatment plan to keep up with your needs.
At your initial visit, we take all the time we need to listen to you and understand your needs and preferences. To create a complete picture of your needs, we will:
- Encourage a frank and confidential conversation
- Complete a detailed health history review
- Conduct a comprehensive physical examination
- Collect (or assist you in completing) our patient intake form
- Review your health and wellness goals
- Explain our healthcare and business model
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we do not work with healthcare insurance, choosing instead to let you make decisions about the care you receive. Insurance mandates could limit treatment frequency and even prevent you from receiving preferred treatments. Our business model puts you in control.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
See Why Patients Recommend Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
Every member of our healthcare team works hard to meet the needs of every patient we serve. When our patients recommend us, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Grace Vazquez: Dr. Schottel is one of the smartest doctors I ever met. If you want to get treated by a knowledgeable, caring, friendly, and professional doctor you should visit Anti-Aging and Regenerative Associates clinic!!!
- Matty K.: Dr. Schottel is extremely knowledgeable. First time I really felt my doctor genuinely cared. left the office feeling better about my health and longevity of life.
You deserve to play an active role in managing and maintaining your health. Read additional reviews on our testimonials page and learn more about our commitment to patient care, education, and comfort.
Call Today to Set Up Your Initial Consultation in Our Patient-Friendly Office
When you are ready to take charge of your health, we are ready to help. Whether you are addressing a specific issue, preparing for a sports challenge, or reviewing your anti-aging options, you will benefit from a diagnostic exam.
Contact our patient care team at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates to learn more about the diagnostic testing we offer Port Orange patients. You can also request your initial healthcare consultation.