Beneficial health and appropriate health care start with a clear understanding of where you are now and where you want to be. We offer an array of services that help you live your life as healthily as possible. In addition, the choices you make from the St. Augustine diagnostic testing we offer are up to you, not an insurance company.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we work closely to support every patient we treat. That starts with an understanding of your needs, which can be better understood with the diagnostic tests and procedures we offer. Your health is our priority, so we work hard to provide the customized medical care you need and deserve.
Making Good Healthcare Decisions Starts With Diagnostic Testing
According to Improving Diagnosis in Health Care, diagnostic tests are a screening tool that can lead to appropriate treatment protocols. When you turn to our St. Augustine team for patient care and support, we start with a physical exam.
From there, we recommend additional exams and tests that help us determine the appropriate next steps for you. Our diagnostic tests can also provide valuable information as your medical journey continues. They can help us observe, assess, and manage your future progress.
Diagnosis and Treatment Start With Your Very First Appointment
From your first appointment in our office, we invite you to tour each treatment area. Our team members explain the services we offer and our patient intake procedures. At your initial appointment we will:
- Get to know you and your goals
- Discuss of your healthcare needs
- Obtain a complete medical history
After your physical exam is complete, we explain the diagnostic tests we recommend and the information they should provide. We use this information to decide on your treatment plan with the goal of helping you reach optimal health.
What You Need to Know About the Diagnostic Tests and Tools We Offer
Everyone has different healthcare goals. Whether your goal is to feel better, get fit and active, or anything in between, we have diagnostic testing that helps our St. Augustine patients get started.
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we use the following tests — in addition to a complete physical exam — to assess your physical health:
- AO Scan. A 9D body scan that lets us see every layer of every organ. It is precise and accurate and can even project your possible health status as far as five years out.
- Blood and Saliva Testing. Reliable techniques for measuring and understanding your hormone levels and activity and the presence of heavy metals. They can also provide details on how your body functions on a cellular level.
- Genetic Testing. DNA tests that can identify genetic predispositions and let you make preventative healthcare decisions now.
- Nitric Oxide Testing. An effortless saliva test that screens for Nitric Oxide levels and identifies how your cells communicate with each other.
- pH Testing. A simple test that depicts your body’s ability to absorb crucial nutrients and its ability to self-regulate its levels.
You may choose one or more of these tests based on the results of your initial exam and our discussion. At your initial exam, we take time to explain our process, recommendations, and business model. We also answer any questions you have and explain all the steps we take toward ongoing patient support.
Our Business Model Means You Can Take Charge of Your Health
Insurance company rules can affect your healthcare decisions. When our providers help you manage your health, we operate on a cash model that lets you choose the services and tests you prefer.
Many of the patients who turn to our practice for a specific health care need return to us for primary care services. We support you throughout your medical journey and work hard to help you make well-informed decisions about the care you receive.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
See Why Patients Recommend Our Team of Healthcare Providers
When previous patients recommend our team of physicians and nurse practitioners, they say:
- “If you are looking for a solution to something you are experiencing or dealing with, this is the place to go. He…actually takes the time to find the root of the problem. Gives you a plan/strategy to correct the issue. You can tell that he truly cares…” – April J.
- “…In just 3 months without using a statin we have reduced my cholesterol from 240 to 202. Naturally and safely. I can’t wait to continue our long term health with him and his associates…” – Tracey C.
Read more testimonials on our reviews page and see why you can turn to us for outstanding patient support.
Healthcare Services We Offer St. Augustine Patients
Every visit starts with a physical exam and a conversation about your past, current, and future healthcare needs. After assessing your situation, our team offers the following medical services:
- Anti-aging medicine for men
- Anti-aging medicine for women
- Sexual health services
- Hair restoration
- Regenerative medicine
- Iv infusion therapy
- Performance hydration
- Natural defense
- Custom stretching programs
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Stem cell therapy
- Internal medicine
- Primary and urgent care
- Chiropractic medicine
Our team of physicians and nurse practitioners is passionate about helping patients meet their healthcare goals on their own terms. It starts with a comprehensive exam and an understanding of your lifestyle, activities, and goals.
Contact One of Our Team Members for Your St. Augustine Appointment
Do you have concerns about the current state of your health or the health of a loved one? When you want to get to the bottom of your healthcare concerns, we can help.
Contact one of our Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates team members for your initial consultation and learn more about our St. Augustine diagnostic testing tools and techniques.