A well-functioning endocrine system can help your body function properly and help you feel your best. If you or someone you love is experiencing adverse health due to a hormonal imbalance or other related issues, we can help. We will conduct tests that assess the state of your endocrine system and your overall health. That is why every appointment starts with a beneficial dialogue.
Our Brevard County providers can explain your options and guide you in choosing the tests and services you need. At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we know how important it is to manage your health. We also know decisions about your health should be up to you, so our business model lets you make them.
Why Neuroendocrinology Is Important for Optimal Health
According to “Fifty Years of Advances in Neuroendocrinology,” your endocrine system is responsible for transmitting signals through your body. These signals help promote a healthy balance of hormones which helps your body regulate itself.
When your hormone levels are out of balance, our providers will test your endocrine system and develop a treatment plan that will:
- Restore your hormone levels to a healthy balance
- Promote nutrition and a healthy body weight
- Regulate and control your thyroid function
- Treat hormone-related sexual health concerns
- Alleviate thinning hair and undesirable hair loss
- Relieve moodiness, fretfulness, and anxiety
At Anti-Aging & regenerative Associates, optimizing your health is our goal. Our team works hard to create a customized plan built just for your neuroendocrine system. It will include an array of tests, exams, and recommended treatments.
Why a Healthy Balance of Hormones Is Important
According to Cleveland Clinic research, hormones control your metabolism, equilibrium, sexual function and reproduction, sleep patterns, and mood. Their research also notes that imbalanced hormones can lead to a troubling myriad of symptoms, including:
- Menstruation, menopause, and perimenopausal issues
- Sexual dysfunction, low testosterone, and infertility
- Diabetes when your body cannot regulate insulin
- Hypothyroidism or low-functioning thyroid
- Hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid
- Obesity and other weight control issues
- Intolerance to changes in temperature
- Excessive thirst and a frequent need to urinate
Our team of physicians and nurse practitioners listen to your description of your symptoms and their impact on your daily life. We request specific tests and offer appropriate treatment. We also track your progress and tweak your treatment plan along the way.
Your Healthcare Choices Should Be Up to You
Our cash-only business model means you maintain control of your health and make choices and decisions on your own terms. Because you, not the insurance company, are responsible for the costs of your treatments, you can decide:
- How often you are seen or treated
- Which medical advances do you prefer
- Your relationship with our providers
- The length of your appointments
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, we treat patients who do not have insurance. Our goal is to relieve you of insurance company limitations that could affect when and how often you are treated. Our pricing transparency policy means you will not receive surprises on your bill. It also means there are no hidden fees, and you get to determine when you will receive the care you need and deserve.
Call (386) 366-7418 to Book an Anti Aging Consultation
See Why Patients Recommend Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
Patients often come to us for their primary care needs after being treated for a specific medical need. When they recommend our practice to others, they leave online reviews like the following:
- “…This is the place to go. He is a different type of Dr., one that actually takes the time to find the root of the problem gives you a plan/strategy to correct the issue. You can tell that he truly cares about making a difference…” – April J.
- “…The doctors are very well informed with the latest and greatest equipment and research. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone looking to understand more about their health and conditions from a genetic standpoint…” – Spyro C.
When you browse our reviews page, you can hear from additional patients and learn more about our commitment to helping you achieve optimal health.
Treatments We Offer To Support Good Health for Brevard County Patients
Imbalanced hormones affect your entire body and the way it functions. Our providers want to help balance your hormones and alleviate any troubling symptoms you are experiencing. To do so, we provide the following services:
- Anti-aging & regenerative medicine
- Chiropractic medicine
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Pain control and management
- Female hormone dysregulation
- General wellness and primary care
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Andropause therapy for men
- Perimenopause & menopause therapy
- Thyroid disorder treatment
Treatment plans can vary greatly from patient to patient. To provide you with the individualized care you need and deserve, our staff will work closely with you to select the right options for optimizing your health and well-being.
Your Initial Office Visit Is the Start of Your Healthcare Journey
The first time you visit our office is an important step on the road to good health. It also means we get to know you. We start by listening to you with compassion and kindness and with the goal of helping you identify your healthcare goals.
We also conduct a physical exam and take all of the following steps to provide a comprehensive new patient consultation:
- Conduct a physical examination
- Assess your complete medical history
- File your new patient intake form
- Review the reason for your current visit
- Clarify your health and wellness goals
At Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates, our providers treating patients in Brevard County can help you make well-informed decisions about your immediate and future health.
Contact One of Our Brevard County Team Members Today
Your endocrine system regulates many of your bodily functions and can play a critical role in good health. If you or someone you love is experiencing less-than-ideal health caused by a disruption to your endocrine system, we can help.
Our Brevard County providers will assess your current health and develop an effective neuroendocrinological treatment plan. Learn more by contacting one of our team members at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates today.